Register now to get rid of these ads!

donations for a build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by skratch, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

You can't seem to just deal with your own shit can you? You seem to just thrive on it. You sir are an asshat deluxe in my book. At this point I don't think anyone cares and you're ruining what was a fine thread until you started crying so much. Do yourself a favor and give whine one one a call and get yourself a whambulance.... :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Skratch can we get an updated list of what you need?

2. tomslik

tomslik

ya know, i haven't read all the replies but, for the record, i have this 50 gmc (i'm doing for myself for a change and i'm not asking for parts) that i'm seeing how cheap i can do it for with the stuff i've got laying aroud or that i've BOUGHT/TRADED from friends.
    jeez, i could use glass+rubber and a radiator and a wiring kit(i'm NOT gonna fuck with making my own) and, uh, well, some good door latches would be nice (i HAVE fell out of a truck once).......

anyway, i hope to take it to b'ville next year so i've got time to scrounge parts....

what's my point?
    beats the hell out of me...

3. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

Skratch....pm'd you about some gauges....

4. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Stock radiator?

5. metalshapes

metalshapes

Says who?

If you are going to be pissed, be pissed at me.
    (I'm the one that zapped your thread....)
    I also sent you a P/M reply to try and explain myself.

Alex.

6. buschandbusch

buschandbusch
    from Reno, NV

I may have a ten bolt rear available soon, I didn't see any mention if you had a rearend yet. It's got fresh brakes, and brake lines up to the union. 5 on 4 3/4 pattern, and driveshaft, but its' only about 18" long

you'd have to figure out freight though, or relay :confused:

7. SanDiegoJoe

SanDiegoJoe

All horseshit aside... I hope that this build happens. The 51 Ford P-U is one of my favorite body styles... It would be really damn cool to see the pix of a HAMBer sponsered parts build.

Hey Scratch - if you need any early 60's Mopar A-body parts, let me know (haha). I wish I had parts to donate that you could use.

good luck!

- Joe

8. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

HEY SCRATCH ........ WTF ??? THIS POST IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHY I TOOK SO LONG TO JUMP ON THE H.A.M.B .....

A HANDFULL OF COOL GUYS , AND A SHIT LOAD OF COMPUTER RODDERS..

YEAH, MAYBE YOU COULD HAVE PRESENTED IT BETTER, BUT ON THE FIRST POST I FIGURED OUT THAT WHAT THE PLAN WAS.

PUT THE HAMB INTO THE PUBLIC EYE THRU SOME MAGZINE ARTICLES TO SHOW THE MASS'S THAT HOT RODDING IS ABOUT PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE .. NOT JUST PAYING COMPANIES TO BUILD A CAR FOR YOU AT ANY COST.

AM I CLOSE ?

I THINK WE ALL KNOW I CAN TALK SOME SHIT :D , BUT THESE GUYS ARE FUCKIN OUTA HAND !!!

MAYBE NO ONE HERE HAS EVER SEEN "OVERHAULIN" CUS IF YA DID, YOU WOULD KNOW WHO SCRATCH IS.

ALSO, THEY MUST NOT KNOW ABOUT "MOTORMOUTH", A YOUNG (15or16 y.o.) KID THAT SCRATCH PRETTY MUCH LET HAVE THE RUN OF HIS SHOP TO BUILD HIS FIRST HOT ROD IN, WHICH BROUGHT MOTORMOUTH A GOOD RETURN BY SELLING IT TO JAPAN AND BUILDING HIS SECOND '29 ON DUECE RAILS HOT ROD.

BOTTOM LINE IS... IF YA DONT WANNA HELP, SHUT THE FUCK UP :D

SCRATCH, I HAVE A F-100 RADIATOR, '40 CHEV CAB OVER STEERING COLUMN, & A '55 F-100 GRILL YOU COULD CUT DOWN (if its '51/'52 F-1)

LET ME KNOW BEFORE PRIMER NATS, I THINK YOU HAVE MY # :D

9. guiseart

guiseart

Maybe skratch could take all parts by PM and we could get this thread over with... my head hurts.

10. 53burb

53burb

Yes I agree. If it gets publication then, all that helped will see this. I think it is a good thing that Skratch is doing that is why I offered a part if he needs it that is? Still have not heard back from ya yet, Skratch. KNUX!

11. vendettaautofab

vendettaautofab
    Member Emeritus

Skratch, I have a set of stainless header flanges for that 350 olds...let me know if your interested. I cut a set to Wingnutz for $80...he seemed to be pleased...I have another set, that are not getting used or sold, if your interested they are yours. Please let me know before I put them on that auction site.

thanks,
    Mike K.
    Vendetta Auto Fab

12. Ive also got a chrome 10 bolt cover you can have.
    Scratch,,,updates please!

13. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

If it hurts ..... Stop lookin :D

14. Thorkle Rod

Thorkle Rod

I don't have any of the parts your looking for but I am willing to supply a couple hours of labor if want some help just PM and let me know when, where, I am in Arlington.

15. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

Hey Skratch, what kinda carbs ya lookin' for?
    I may have some.

16. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Skratch, watcha need welding, cutting???. No Gots??? I have some regulators, and a brand new hose set and a cheapo but brand new cutting torch and handle... I was keeping the tips for my set up.. you can have for the cost of shipping..

I know The brights..I am friends with Ben's sister and dad. You work with Ben on overhaulin, right... I live in Los Osos.and have a small shop here.. I could get the stuff to primer nats if you're goin or give it to Ben and he could get it to you...

I might have the brake stuff you need too.. I have some f-1 backing plates complete.. Just no drums... Jason.

can call me at 805-440-9353

Jason Pall
    Bear Metal Kustoms
    885 Santa Maria Ave.
    Los Osos, Ca. 93402

17. DE SOTO

DE SOTO

I WOULD LIKE TO ADD ONE MORETHING SEEING'S IT WAS BROUGHT UP ON THIS POST ..... ABOUT HOW MANY POSTS YOU HAVE.... :D

SEEMS TO ME IF YOU HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF POSTS, THAT MEENS YER NOT IN THE SHOP/GARAGE/DIVEWAY.

ALOT OF POSTS = NOT WORKIN ON YER OWN SHIT

FEW POSTS = CHASIN PARTS, BUILDIN SHIT, OR JUST PLAIN HAVIN A
    LIFE....

JUST MY SHALLOW TAKE ON THE SUBJECT :cool:

18. hudson_hawk

hudson_hawk

is this the high-school girls message board or the hamb? sheez. i have some rochesters "laying around" so let me know if you go multiple carb. they need kits but will work.

19. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Dude,..turn off your caps....yer shouting:)

20. Missing Link

Missing Link

This thread RULEZ!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.