Register now to get rid of these ads!

Does this look stupid?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nads, Sep 13, 2003.

1. Broman

Broman
    from an Island

Nads,

You are telling a guy that he lives in the land of Hot-Roddingdom and doesn't have clue and never will in the same post you ask opinions about your bowling pin shifter? LOL!!! Now that's funny!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. I love watching your faggot-ass getting pissed, Nads. It's hilarious. [​IMG] And to think you're the grown adult with a family. How proud! I suppose you'd expect behavior like that from a... well... snot nosed teenager like 'mself.

Glad you like my car though! What do you actually own? I don't think I've seen it.

3. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Pay attention in class....Nads' coupe is all over the HAMB!

(And no, it DOESN'T run a visor, in case you're wondering! [​IMG])

4. james

james

Kojak- Nads owns a 34 (?) ex race ford running a 54 packard v8, a 54 chevy custom, and his chopper. He knows his shit, he's just not afraid to try something way out there.

5. hatch

hatch
    from house

ALL DONE!!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

6. mikes51

mikes51

With some minor reshaping of the tank, and repaint, I believe you could really pull all the elements together.

As to where to find a zebra pattern bowling shirt, well, you're on your own. [​IMG]

7. Bad ass... I dont think I've seen that '34 for some reason. Sounds cool

And that visor quip just keeps getting funnier, you know? He doesn't have a visor! Hah! Hahah! Wooo.

It seems he knows his shit, no doubt. I Just think he's an asshole, that's all.

8. Rocknrod

Rocknrod
    from NC, USA

gotta be sideways... kinda like a T handle hurst... !! [​IMG]

9. <font color="red"> HEY KODORK . . you wonder why folk don't like you?.........You are a complete ashole and a theif!!........and you have no sense of humor or any bit of common sense........Nads may be a big DORK but he is a good dude with some killer cars.....you should hope to be as cool as him someday!!.....Oh and NADS it does look stupid [​IMG]......KOJERK you have not posted much and I think most folk are just grand with that. . .now go away again!

R E D M E A T </font>

10. hemi

hemi

You could use some good old yankee candlestick pins for foot pegs....recover the seat with old bowling shoes, and call it the "Ball Washer".

That Kojack bit was very funny Nads, thank you. I haven't laughed out loud at this place in a while.....

11. gettingreasy

gettingreasy

Hatch your swazie is backwards. I like the pin for a shift handle but it's a bit big, you could turn it down on a lathe to make it less bulky(just a thoght).
    -Jesse

12. james

james

Better watch out, I think OCC might steal this idea for the next "theme"bike!

13. hatch

hatch
    from house

It's not backwards...I call it "artistic license"....I'm a artist now...haven't you seen my "naked guy smallblock fake patina truck"??????....how dare you criticize my gov't funded "shit art" (tm).... [​IMG]

14. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Thanks hatch you rule.
    Kojack you're a dingleberry, par excellence. Look it up Winnitt Jr.

15. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Nads is indeed a dork, the best there is...

God bless 'im.

16. OGNC

OGNC
    Member Emeritus

Is than at AMF-era bike. If it is than that is perfect...