Register now to get rid of these ads!

Does this look stupid?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nads, Sep 13, 2003.

1. Nads, Nads, Nads....
    How many bad boys did you ever see at a bowling alley?

Granted, hard to criticize a sport where you can hold a ball in one hand and a beer in the other, but....

And Rashy ... come on, a C chord is gonna make you cross your eyes?
    Guitar playing ain't that tough.

Drink more beer.
    That's the answer.
    And learn to play in the Key of G.
    Then you don't have to mess with that GD F chord....

2. TheDooWopKid13

TheDooWopKid13

that is pretty dum. you could of used at least a miller lite tap handle.

3. warpigg

warpigg
    from gypsy

wouldn't it be cooler with a visor on it?

4. Zor

Zor
    from Phoenix

stroh's is cool, but the bowling pin has to go. and like i said the first time i saw that leopard seat, it has to go.

remember that car stroh's built that was shaped like a beer can? that would be a cool shift nob. i might unbalance things a little.

5. CharlieLed

CharlieLed

I have to agree, it looks stupid.
    The best shifter knob I ever saw was on my buddy's Indian in 1972, he cut his little finger off in a construction mishap so he took it home and resined into a shifter ball! I wouldn't recommend removing a body part for your bike, but there sure are a number of other items that could be used that would be better than a bowling pin...IMHO.

6. the duke

the duke

i'd have to agree with everybody else and say that it looks a little stupid.

7. Donzie

Donzie

Nads, just for the record, I never said it looked
    "stupid". Just over the top.
    We've all had those "seemed like a good idea at the time" moments. Yer clever, you'll come up with something cool.

8. Iceberg

Iceberg

Yup man, it sucks!

9. Looks great,if you really want a huge phallic symbol stuck on the side of your bike. [​IMG]

10. NADS,,,
    you have confirmed my suspicion that yes,,,,you too are a DUMBASSHAMBBOY,,,,

love
    MISS hellbound hootch

11. Spooky

Spooky

Is that the latest in floor mounted kick-start sexual devices? [​IMG]
    Just kiddin' Nads, but seriously, it does not work on yer bike. [​IMG]

12. Paul

Paul
    Editor

Nads, you have the best sense of humor of anyone on this site,

and yes it is stupid and it looks like a circus clown from some child's nightmare should be riding it,

but IT DOES WORK,

the effect has been accomplished!

You are a true arteest!

Paul

13. 55olds88

55olds88

How bout a #2 Pool ball ? I reckon that might work, and hell its gotta be better then the pin Nads..... the grenade looks pretty cool too [​IMG]

14. autocol

autocol

well nads, you're a creative genius, it's just that you've misfired this time...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

C9, i would NEVER attempt to correct you under normal circumstances, but on this occasion i simply must step in and state that rashy is going for either an E major or an A minor, depending on which strings his fat fingers (which make it hard to see) are going for... [​IMG]

15. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Nads - I've got an 8 ball you can have if you'd just get rid of that doofy thing. Yeah the 8 ball might seem overdone to some. And the truth is I'd never spend money on one personally - but I found this one (pre drilled) while out with the dog for a morning walk. Say the word and give an address and it's on it's way.

16. roaddevil

roaddevil

I never really bag on someones ride but the knee knocker pin and the Tony the tiger seat. need i say anymore.
    Do i hear circus music playing in the background?

17. zonkola

zonkola
    from NorCal

[ QUOTE ]
    well nads, you're a creative genius, it's just that you've misfired this time...

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

C9, i would NEVER attempt to correct you under normal circumstances, but on this occasion i simply must step in and state that rashy is going for either an E major or an A minor, depending on which strings his fat fingers (which make it hard to see) are going for... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but then his pinky finger went and turned it into one of them thar jazzy chords. Just one of them critters usually requires at least a six pack all by itself... [​IMG]

18. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

rickyracer, them's fighting words, you and your constant Florida bashing.
    It was a joke y'all, the seat's serious mind you. With that stupid bowling pin on there you can't even turn the handlebars. In reality it's getting a resin skull cast by our own TikiRanch. It's beautiful, it looks like it's cast from mammalian spooge, you'll dig it. I hope.

19. I like it!

Then again... I like bowling.

Have you ever thought about a bowling ball as a shifter??

Now THAT would be cool!

Sam.

20. Kind of out of proportion. Maybe you could take it down a notch in terms of size and go with one of those Stroh's beer pull handles they use in bars on their taps. That'd be cool.

21. Smokin Joe

Smokin Joe

It ain't the chord Rash is playing on that git box, He's probably sitting on the WA-WA pedal for his Stratocaster!

22. sammyvelvet

sammyvelvet
    from so cal

Man I just hope you dont jump on the seat too fast and miss it and hit that damm pin!!!! OUCH!!!

23. I think what drives me nuts is that he gets on me about the fucking visor and keeps doing shit like this...

24. i say keep it. you guys have the spiderman bike, and the fireman bike already, you could have the bowling alley bike.

25. stupid post

CT.

26. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Paul Jr: "I really wanted the 7-10 Chopper to be something special. I gotta tell ya, I wasn't sure we could pull it off, but after spending seven straight nights bowling with my Dad and Mikey, I'm sure I've got the feel for it. This is going to be our best bike yet."

Paul Sr: "I gotta admit, when Picasso started on this bowling themed bike, I thought it was a little out there. But when I see it coming together, I gotta tell ya...I like it."

Mikey: "Yeah, and the bowling alley even had size twelve shoes for my Dad!"

Paul Jr: "But seriously, it took alot of hard work and fabrication to accomplish the look I was after, but I feel pretty confident that I nailed it. I gotta tell ya, it's really a beautifull bike, I think it's our best theme bike yet."

Wear those blue, white and red bowling shoes with the size written on them, and your league shirt when you ride it...gotta keep everything in synch, man!

All silly shit aside...cool bike...it's an original, just like you, Dude! [​IMG]

27. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Kojack I get on your ass because you're an unfunny, non ironic, serious as nuts fucking pansy. When you do stupid shit you actually mean for it to be clever and appealing. You're a little fucking smidge of an iota of miniature poodle turd, you panty waisted fuck. I hated you the second you PMed whining about how I yelled at you.
    Well I'm fucking yelling at you now, you non getting it, visor wielding fruitcake. You live in the heart of Hot Roddingdom and you don't have a clue. You never will have a clue. A clue could be entering your nasal passages and gnawing on your peanut sized brain and you'd go, "Oh is that a clue?, Nah it's just the start of my period."

The shifter knob's a joke you teenage putz, shrimp smelling, non ball dropping yahoo goodfornuthin' chimp.
    The knob's a JOKE, but you're the real joke in HAMBland.

Send me a PM now!!!!

28. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Oh yeah Kojack, I think you're a pretty talented photographer and I like your Kaiser, but I have a feeling you'll come with some novel way to ruin it.

Ande Deuce isn't spelled Duece.

29. [ QUOTE ]
    C9, i would NEVER attempt to correct you under normal circumstances, but on this occasion i simply must step in and state that rashy is going for either an E major or an A minor, depending on which strings his fat fingers (which make it hard to see) are going for...

[/ QUOTE ]

Autocol - right you are.
    Now that I look again, how about one of the E7 chord forms in the first position?
    Guess them beers and those brandys should have stayed in the ice box....

First mistake this week.
    Ok....
    Would you believe the second one?

I think I made a mistake once't, but I can't remember.

I had it on a list somewhere, but I lost the list.

I know, I know, the list is clipped on to the car keys.

Can't find them either....