Register now to get rid of these ads!

Does anyone sell a non dropped Model A front axle

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Littleman, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

Anyone know if they sell a new Model A non Dropped axle? I have been searching on the computer, checking out all the companies I can think of.......have come up empty handed so far..they all offer the 4'' drop or greater..I know your average person is looking to lower the front end, and that why maybe they do not offer them, but could be wrong, so I figured I would ask the masses. I was looking for a short 46'' king pin to king pin w/ a 34'' or so perch boss to boss thats 2 1/4'' wide......But I am guessing I will be looking for a real nice 48'' wide stocker......Thanks, Littleman

2. Destralo Roach

Destralo Roach

You can still get good used OG Ford units for cheep all over the place and thats why no one is repopping them, not enough $$$ to justify it....Roach.

3. Littleman

Littleman
    Alliance Member
    from OHIO, USA

Thats what I was thinking, just wanted to make sure I was not missing something.........Littleman

4. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I think I have one you can have.

5. HHRdave

HHRdave
    BANNED
    from So Cal

Model A axles are $10 - $20 all day long at the swaps, I see them all the time. I might have a spare.