Register now to get rid of these ads!

Does Anyone Remember Those Disc's @ Gnrs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 60'coupe, Feb 1, 2007.

1. 60'coupe

60'coupe

At the GNRS there was a vendor selling some disc's to use on your car instead of wheels and tires, there looked like solid heavy gage plastic. does anyone have any info on them, price, vendor name if there worth a damn ?? please let me know, thanks

2. WalMart has some.....:D

3. FASI

FASI

The disc's are sold by Kugel Komponents. See
    Street Rodder ad for phone number.

4. What are these? I checked Kugel Komponents webpage and didn't see anything.

5. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

These are plastic disks the size of a tire, so you can roll around your project in the garage.

6. 60'coupe

60'coupe

The guy from Kugal e-mailed me and said that a set of 4 cost's $ 295.00 !!

7. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

Hell id buy 8 then....... street rodder did a deal a year or so ago weeeel maybe it wasnt them.. Anyway just get some plywood and make em and they also took garden hose and slit it and glued or stapled it to the wheels to make em cushy:rolleyes: 295.00 fuck that lots of good parts can be had for that amount of money. By the way i have the magazine in my rack with the plywood wheels and i could prolly find it this weekend if you dont know how to cut a circle. Lemme know i can scan the article and email it to you for 285.00
    Dave