Register now to get rid of these ads!

Does anyone know this truck?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Merge, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Merge

Merge

I dont want to start a sh@# storm of comments about the style of this truck. I realize it isnt exactly HAMB style, but I thought someone might recognize it. I'd like to talk to the owner or better yet, builder. Thanks!
    Merge

[​IMG]

2. 53SledSleeve

53SledSleeve

I don't have a link for their shop, but Aces And Eights built it. I have some of the build photos saved if you want them....not many, but a few. It was on Ebay around September/October. Can't remember if it sold, but they wanted a chunk of change for it. Theres a few other pictures floating around of that truck wearing a set of 20's.

3. Merge

Merge

Oh! I didnt realize that was the shop name. I think thats the shop that was being investigated for stealing customer cars awhile back. There was a post on here sometime ago about them.
    By the way, I too have some of the build up pics and the 20's as well. Thanks for the bit of help though!

4. InDaShop

InDaShop
    from Houston

Isn't it on an IFS S-10 frame? Looks good from the side, and rear, but looks like crap from the front or 3/4 shots.

5. 53SledSleeve

53SledSleeve

Yep!