Register now to get rid of these ads!

DocFrank update.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hip, Oct 9, 2003.

1. Hip

Hip

I got to talk to Doc Frankenstien over the weekend and he's so far doing really well. The 58 freeway was split about 30 miles down the freeway before you hit the city of Mojave, and this makes the traffic miss their last gas stop before hitting the wide open desert , if their not watching for it. All that traffic that does miss the gas stop gets perniod that they my not make Barstow without a stop so they roll on in to Doc's station. He's so busy with gasing, tire changes , and quick trouble-shooting that he can't even touch his own projects now. I guess it's true what they say,"when it rains it pours". He's open from 6:00 to 6:00 , and as i talked to him over the phone at 7:30 pm he was turning guys away banging on his shop door needing gas! His oldest son's working gas with a hired hand, along with Mike and his daughter and wife or whoevers in the minystore at the time sell snacks and soda. I'v got to tell you , if there was anyone more deserving of this type of life, (right up his alley , and his dream) , it's definatly Doc and his family. Their really great people , and i'm really happy for them. I'm kicking out this post in behalf of Doc , cause their still not set up on the computer yet, and even then he may not have the time. Stop by and say hi to Doc on the way past Boron if your travel'in down the "58". Did i happen to mention, it's the only operating gas station in town?!!! Right on Doc! "Hip"

2. Antibilly

Antibilly

Hell yea!!!! sounds like someone needs to go 24/7!!! [​IMG]
    congrats

3. FONZI

FONZI

too f'n cool!

FONZI

4. prime mover

prime mover

yeah I talked to him about five times yesterday, over at his old place picking up leftovers and stuff, sounds like alot of work out there. hey Hip did you find me that piece yet?

5. I found Doc ther in Boron completely by accident- last week- I was returning from Calif/vacation and stopped to find a mom an pop resturant- made a left and instead of finding cafe first I found his old truck !!!recognized it from Hamb-I went in and introduced myself and had a little conversation with him- He,ll do all right there I believe......

6. Hip

Hip

Yes prime , i did find it over the weekend , shoot me a p.m. cause i lost your #.