Register now to get rid of these ads!

Did the Tom McMullen Deuce & Jack Calori's 36 three window sell Saturday?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No kidding Bass! I can imagine how much the Iskedarian Roadster,Hirohata Merc or the Doane Spencer Roadster,Pierson Coupe would sell for. Would that also be a waste of money? These are all cars with REAL HISTORY! Not some tribute car. I GUARANTEE if any of you guys had the money,you would try to get one of these historical cars if the opertunity arrose. I know I definately would.

2. Traveling Circus? If the seller had put it in the paper,craiglist or EBAY for 700k,he would have gotten laughed at. If Muscle Cars and Cobras sell at Mecum and Barrett/Lackson for six,sometimes seven figures,why not a Hot Rod. Most of these cars like this are sold under the radar between rich collectors all the time. An auction actually makes it possible for ANYBODY who can afford it. Plus....we get to watch it and be entertained,hahaha.

3. Surprisingly, the Chuck Lombardo 1983 AMBR winner was a no sale at $100K on Saturday

4. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

It was probably a no sale as it didn't reach the reserve.

5. HOTROD GAMBLER

HOTROD GAMBLER

Chuck Lombardo's 1983 AMBR winner cant hold a candle to the McMullens history an its very plain build :rolleyes:

6. racemad55

racemad55

Don't ever remember seeing it with bobbed rear fenders,how long did he run those?

7. BAAD32

BAAD32

I heard it was going aross the pond to the land down under. Does anyone know for sure????

8. No it's not. I am sure of that.

9. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

soo Don...how many PM's have you got so far from people wanting to know who bought them?...:D

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  10. Doesn't matter - I'm sworn to secrecy for the time being. :eek:

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  11. 40 & 61 Fords

40 & 61 Fords

I figured that would be one the Petersen museum would be trying to get to go with their other AMBR winners.

12. 40 & 61 Fords

40 & 61 Fords

As far as the LA Roadsters plaque.......
    Unfortunately, somebody has gotten ahold of one and is repoping them and selling them on Ebay.
    Now anybody can have one on their car. :(

13. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Eat Turkey...Relax...Dr Phil has Drama.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.