Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Did Santa bring you everything ya wanted?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Dec 25, 2015.

1. I got a de-walt hand held drill, a 10" table top drill press, some small bullet lights for the rear bumper guards on my 40 ( similar to Lee Pratt's 40 coupe) and some cash to put towards a tail pan and trunk floor. Good Christmas.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  2. mickeyc

mickeyc

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  3. mickeyc

mickeyc

Hello HRP, Mickey C here from Louisiana. I had Duke Power light up
    a few of my days as well. I spent a good deal of time doing three separate
    steam generator replacement projects at the Oconee Plant just out of Seneca.
    On my days off I would often visit your fine city for meals and to sight see
    and check out the second hand stores and such. There was a place not far from
    you that had hundreds of old cars sitting about and the owners would sell
    stuff and let you look about as much as you cared to. Made some good coin
    and enjoyed the area as well.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  4. toml24

toml24

At Christmas of 1961, at age 5, Santa brought me a Deluxe Reading Playmobile dashboard. A big, cool toy in its day.
    1961-Deluxe Reading Playmobile Dashboard-3.jpg

5. Couldn't be with my son, who is at Thule AFB, Greenland, and his wife and daughters are in Colorado, but they did send me a great big gift certificate to Bob Drake! Spent the week with the step daughters and their families, so it was all good!

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  6. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

I've never seen that top one. Guess it is sort of a speed wrench ? Very cool.

Don

HOTRODPRIMER and 59Apachegail like this.
  7. Lil32

Lil32

Acme 1932 Diecast roadster model and some spending money when we attend LARS 2016
    Noel

HOTRODPRIMER and volvobrynk like this.
  8. MMM1693

MMM1693
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

HRP, glad to hear you and everybody else had a great Christmas! Me the wife, son, daughter, son in law, daughter in law, three grand children - Violet, Frank the Tank, and Mad Max, living room full of presents, big ass ham dinner and all the extras! It was a great Christmas!

volvobrynk likes this.
  9. wisdonm

wisdonm

Got everything that I asked for. A new dead blow hammer for my knock offs and a set of center caps for my DD winter wheels. Wish I had asked for a carb tune up.

HOTRODPRIMER likes this.
  10. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I never get car stuff for Christmas except someone got me a calendar with 60s/70s I'll stick it in a spot on the wall where they can see it when they come over though.
    I did get a bottle of real good Bourbon from my son along with some socks and a gift card for Cabellas, Wife got me a bunch of little stuff and a gift card but I had bought myself something I have really wanted for a long time at the first of the month so I wasn't expecting anything big. She did get me candy as she can't have real candy anymore.

11. IMG_5395[1].JPG ...my best pal bought himself a 1954 Buick 2door-HT, so i do not have to worry about fixing his '47.. and today we had a blast sittin his new car, making car noises, dreaming of take a cruise next summer and listening to good music while windows rolled down.

and i for myself gave my bumpers to the chrome guy, really expensive over here.
    then dismantled my front damn lever shocks and gave 'em away for some nu bushings.
    and while all the guys are doing their work i'm lowering my car 3 inches. so i'm sitting in front and imagining how it will look lowered. converted to tube shocks, down on the ground, how it will look next year on the road. happy holidays, fellas!!!!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2016
    volvobrynk likes this.
  12. IMG_5427[1].JPG ...and happy holidays, Danny!!

Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  13. I got a nice DeWalt cordless drill from one son and a Nikon digital camera from my other son and his girlfriend. Totally unexpected but appreciated. I do a lot for everyone, but don't expect a lot in return. I'll call it a good Xmas with the gifts and everyone that was at my house that day, we had a good time.

volvobrynk likes this.