Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest dickster27...Good People

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flathead okie, Jun 22, 2012.

1. flathead okie

flathead okie

Just want to say Thank you. There are good people in this hobby and he is one. I had a post on needing help on finding gaskets, he PM'd me and now I'm set. Thanks for your help. I tried for 2 weeks trying to get gaskets @ O'rieleys. They kept getting the wrong one's three times. dickster27 saved they day. So Thanks to him I'm back in bussiness on the tri-power set up.

2. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Dickster is the BEST!!!!!! I had him do the linkage on my 265 and it's awesome!!! He's one of the best people to deal with and I'll definitely be a repeat customer on the next project.

3. X3.

Dickster did a 6x2 for me a while back. Awesome work and a great guy to deal with.

4. Ricci32

Ricci32

Just purchased a puke tank for my dragster from dickster it was fantastic when it arrived better than described. Great price great guy

5. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

Dickster pm'ed me with his phone number and walked me through my setup on my flathead, and sent me the parts I needed without me even asking!
    While everyone was posting b.s. about buying a book or calling names, he was on the phone with me getting it done...
    Tops in my book!

6. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Dick was responsible for the absolutely period perfect linkage on The Carrillo Roadster.................good enough for the Pebble beach crowd, good enough for me. Dick York is first class all the way

[​IMG]

7. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

Dickster helped me with my carbs and parts and it worked out great. First class hotrodder for sure!!

8. brady1929

brady1929

yeah, he is ok. ha ha ha

9. Muttley

Muttley

He also made a much better Darrin than Dick Sargent ever did.

10. uncle max

uncle max
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Pretty fly for a white guy! :D

11. I asked Dick for help in finding a accelerator pump and next thing you know there's one in my mailbox!!!:eek: Thanks so much Dick.:cool:

12. 32Gnu

32Gnu

Dickster hooked me up on my carbs..

13. Well, I don't know Dick but this guy sure sounds fine! :D

14. flathead okie

flathead okie

Yep, only thing.............he's a TEXAN............Oh well nobodys perfect :D:D

Jus kidding.........My brother and sister are Texans, I just tell em it's a birth defect

15. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

GREAT guy and his wife is the best. Sure wish I got to see them more often.

16. wait....there's a dipstick...er dickster in Texas..?...gee first I heard....

17. Beat me to it..

18. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

I've said so in my tech links and I'm saying it here..Dick is the one to go to for the CORRECT parts for your 94's. Period.

19. Dude is a wealth of knowlege and very, very easy to deal with. Sure made my day!-MIKE

[​IMG]