Register now to get rid of these ads!

DIAMOND BACK square shooters

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DON_WOW, Oct 6, 2004.

1. DON_WOW

DON_WOW
    Member Emeritus

Had broken belt come in a Diamond Back whitewall p/215/70/15 . Tire was bought 1-21-02, and was covered for two years on defects. Called up and the man says shit happens, how about i ship you out a new tire for 25 bucks and you keep your tire for flower bed or whatever. Deal was done in three minutes of phone time, and i am a happy customer---good people earn a plug.

2. Very cool. Jeesus, havent seen you here in a while!!!!!

I hear so much bad shit from Coker customers.............this is refreshing.

BTW, what would be in a 56 Olds? 364? Might have a good one for free.

3. This is certainly good to hear since I'm buying a set of Diamond Backs. Thanks for the info.

4. 55olds88

55olds88

324 Tman, but the 240 or so horse version with the good heads...... I would recommend you crate it up and send it my way, you don't wanna go messing with that stuff [​IMG]

5. buzzard

buzzard
    Alliance Member

Just got new fronts from them a couple of weeks ago. The guy on the phone was real cool, and answered a bunch of questions for me.

I've never had problems with Coker. But I'm probably I Diamond Back customer now. We'll see how they wear.

6. yorgatron

yorgatron
    Member Emeritus

hey jerry,long time no see!