Register now to get rid of these ads!

Detroit Panel Jam Weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fast Elvis, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Hey, will there be another Detroit Panel Jam comming up again in the near future? Maybe Peter Pan, Hotrodladycrusr,Mr.Gasser or anyone else at the first party can let me know. It looked like a kickin good time!

2. The next one will be the 10th and will be held(tentatively)either the 1st or 2nd Sunday of January 2005.We will be having a meeting sometime in the near future to start planning early as we would like to do something REALLY special.Johnny had talked to Sign Craft and they told him that it was the longest continuous running panel jam in the country and would be sending a representative to the next one.Stay tuned for further info.
    To check on other panel jams around the country,go to either the letterheads website or Auto Art.I will try and post events as I become aware of them.
    Ray

3. Thanks for the info Ray! How many have you made it to and where was the last one held? Thanks Mark

4. [ QUOTE ]
    Thanks for the info Ray! How many have you made it to and where was the last one held? Thanks Mark

[/ QUOTE ]
    I've been to all of the Detroit jams.There was one(the second I believe)that was held at American Graffiti Sign Company(no lie;that's it's actual name)in Southfield(I think)and the rest were held at AutoCraft Collision in Canton MI(on US 12).I've attended a bunch of them around the country;a couple at Alan Johnson's in Blairstown(beyond Hope)New Jersey,Lead East,Richmond and Muncie Indiana,several in Dayton Ohio and a couple in Louisville Kentucky.Each one has been great in that I got to meet new people as well as seeing old friends.

5. Thanks again for the low down on the Panel Jam Weekend Ray! If you get anymore info in the near future on this great event please drop me a line and keep me in the loop!!

Cheers, Mark