Register now to get rid of these ads!

"Deleted"...what an ugly word

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by quick85, Aug 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quick85

quick85
    BANNED

Oh man, again. The mods and I just don't seem to see eye to eye. I can't come up with
    something silly to post that will live here for years so I bring up a subject that could be
    of interest to many, or relate an experience, and like a thief in the night someone
    snatches it away. Perplexing.

2. manyolcars

manyolcars

But they allow posts about things that have no connection to traditional hotrods. Like International trucks

quick85 likes this.
  3. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

4. In mod we trust.

117harv and wraymen like this.

5. Peanut 1959

Peanut 1959

It makes me laugh when people act like the only cars built "back in the day" were '32 coupes and chopped '49-'51 Mercs.

Just because a build didn't get gobs of ink in the Little Pages doesn't mean it was never built.

6. quick85

quick85
    BANNED

7. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I am not the one that deleted it but had I seen the report I would have deleted it too. It confuses me why you would wonder about a 1972 corvette thread being deleted on a strict 1965 and older traditional hot rod forum...

8. quick85

quick85
    BANNED

If you paid any attention to what I wrote you would have see that I said my complaint could
    be appreciated by anyone interested in purchasing a car, whether it's a '27 Model T, '32
    highboy, '53 Chevy or your Corvette or '40 Ford. It wasn't meant for those only interested
    in purchasing a 1972 Corvette. There are ignorant pinheads in all segments of the car world.

9. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

From your post history, it looks like you might be having troubles understanding what it is we like to focus on here. Your post was deleted because it focused on a later model car - regardless of whether or not that subject pertains to earlier cars as well. Why? Because if we give an inch, people take a mile.

In any case, if you are looking to discuss traditional hot rods and customs - you will enjoy this forum. If you are interested in stretching those boundaries, you probably are going to be very frustrated.

Sorry.

Ryan

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    Peanut 1959, X38 and coolhandponcho54 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.