Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Day of the Drags 2012 (WOW)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by choprodinc, Oct 7, 2012.

1. choprodinc

choprodinc

Well, just when you think it can't get any better... it does! This year's DOD was awesome! A little confusing from the driver's standpoint, but the event itself was fk'n great! Great racing, great driving, no one held back... wheel standing, wall slapping, balls to the walls racing the way it is supposed to be done... PINK's can suck it compared to this event! If you missed it... "YOU MISSED IT"!!!!!! Congrats to Van & Dennis who kicked everyone's asses AGAIN! and Congrats to Bixler who did the same in his catagory... Shit, can't wait for next year!!!:eek:

2. BISHOP

BISHOP

It was huge this year.

3. indeed ! was damn fun and holy crap tons and tons of bad assed rides being run hard!

4. belair

belair

an awesome event.

5. seatex

seatex

I know this term is getting handed about a lot these days, but "EPIC!" fits the bill! Big round of thanks to Jefe and the Kontinentals and the track owners for a great show!

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

7. TP

TP
    from conroe tx

First time I have got to go in 4 years. Man have the drags grown. I had to leave due to family emergency ,but enjoyed what I saw. I got to see some old friends and some new cars. There was a well built model a truck that was gold with a 38 olds grill that I really liked. Is he a hamber? I'd like to contact him . Good show for sure.