Register now to get rid of these ads!

DAVE'S Nationwide Classic Relocation.

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by David Robert Phelps, Oct 12, 2022.

1. I hope everyone had a great holiday and are looking forward to a great hobby season in 23. I had a great last year in the transports and finally got to attend a couple shows with the Gto. Looking forward to more shows this year. I have openings in the 24 ft enclosed looking to connect the dots for a transport to the southwest and out of Minnesota area coming up . Thanks Dave [email protected] or Ph /txt 724-815-6266

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2024
    rbrewer and Bill's Auto Works like this.
  3. I currently have a commitment for a H.A.M.B member out of Ohio to Nevada in June.I have an open position on the 28ft enclosed from the west back east . Thanks Dave.

Attached Files:

4. Dave could use a return trip as he is delivering a 1995 Chevy Belair 4dr wagon for me!

David Robert Phelps likes this.

5. Had a pretty good year with transports and great time at the all pontiac nationals this past week. I have a transport next week out of Georgia to North California and a return to Kentucky out of Washington state. I will have a position on the 28ft enclosed from California to Washington. I will also have a position out of Kentucky back east . Thanks Dave

Attached Files:

6. Big shout out for Dave! Took a job almost across the country for me. VERY prompt/communication/attention to detail, and the list goes on........VERY pleased with his service, and a CQQL guy too! I would recommend him in a heart beat! Thanks Dave!

7. Enclosed position on the 28ft out of Pennsylvania or surrounding area heading towards Texas asap .Thanks Dave

Attached Files:

Bill's Auto Works likes this.
  8. Thanks to my buddy Bill Squires we were able to connect and fill the spot to Texas on the enclosed next week. We will be returning to Pennsylvania and will continue to entertain all transport reguest.Thanks Dave

9. Enclosed position on the 28ft enclosed out of the east headed to southern California or the southwest Asap. 724 815 6266 .Thanks Dave

Attached Files:

10. I have the following enclosed positions coming up soon #1 I have 2 separate transport commitments coming out of Fla looking to connect out of the northeast/Mid-Atlantic area . #2 I have a commitment out of Oregon will have a position available out of the east to the west coast. #3 Have a commitment out of Utah have a position out of the east/mid Atlantic area headed that direction . Thanks Dave

Attached Files:

12. I have the following enclosed transport positions coming available this month.
    #1 Position out of Fort Wayne area heading in the direction of Florida .
    #2 Position out of Kansas looking to head in direction of Oregon /Northwest.
    #3 Position available out of the east heading in the direction of Northwest.
    I will entertain all your transport requests to include parts.

13. Had a busy week or so getting the transport commitments accomplished , I will be out in Kansas
    on Monday delivering a couple of unique cars a 1910 Sears pickup truck and a 1909 Maxwell .
    I am heading out to Oregon from there I still have an open position available on the enclosed headed
    out to the north west. Thanks

Attached Files:

14. Change of plans will be in North Kansas this week enclosed position with plans to head east will entertain all transport reguest .Thanks Dave

Attached Files: