Register now to get rid of these ads!

Damn it... another evening "wasted" on the hamb.....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kona Cruisers, Apr 20, 2010.

1. BCCHOPIT

BCCHOPIT

X2
    I should get more sleep but the hamb is like a drug...:D

2. '54Caddy

'54Caddy

All my spare time at work im on here, and some days its still not enough and i go on when i get home!

3. DirtyWoody28

DirtyWoody28

This would be the shit!!!! Watch early stock car videos, vintage drag races, yep this needs to happen. I quit watching nascar its a joke now, I'd like to watch a REAL daytona 500. Ok I have to admit I'm a HAMB addict, I'm at work right now and should probably get something done.

4. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Scrap metal interaction, iron oxide parinoia ,metal reclaimation syndrom and tin bendinitis I am addicted to it is also the soicial interacion with old car sickness victoms .I usaualy get at least one daily fix !!Texas seems to have the largest group of this sickness!! yea haw

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I think that was her way of telling you to come to bed with her NOW.:D

6. A H.A.M.B tv channel? Now there is an idea. Oh Ryaaaaaannnn?

7. or how about talk HAMB radio..........

8. Muttley

Muttley

[​IMG]

9. StanDaManTX

StanDaManTX
    from The South

I bought a smart phone just so I could cruise the HAMB and not catch flack for being in the computer room all night long!

10. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

I was out of the country for 2 weeks without the HAMB..it was like withdrawl from a good drug (or bad how ever you look at it)
    when i got back home..i felt lost
    this place moves, and if you dont stay up on it..it will steam roll right over you.

11. buickvalvenut

buickvalvenut
    from Rialto

this place is never a waste,the only waste is sitting at home doing nothing. at least you know your HAMB is cooked.

12. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Aint that the truth. I went backpacking abroad for 3 months this past fall and it was like quitting cold turkey. It was cool not to read a newspaper, watch TV or talk on the phone for 3 months but no HAMB was pretty rough. Prior to my departure on this journey I decided to only use the internet for email contact with my family. After about 10 weeks, while in an internet cafe in Kathmandu I cracked. I needed my HAMB fix and had to see coverage of Pistons & Paint and Day of the Drags. Its an addiction indeed

13. Kona Cruisers

Kona Cruisers

HIPPY!

... not going to catch me tonight!!! something will be accomplished... as soon as I get motivated to get off the hamb!

14. I do my hambing at work, that way it doesn't cut into my car time.

15. chopz56

chopz56

I'm going to make my wife read this so she will leave me alone about being addicted......to the H.A.M.B. that is!

16. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

fuckin computers are evil addicting disgusting beautiful wonderfull pieces of time waste

17. hudson48

hudson48

Got to have my daily dose of the HAMB.When I started a couple of years ago there was only 24,000 members,now it is over 100,000.
    Then the new posts were only a few pages, now each 24 hours it is like 15 pages.
    Love the Vintage Shots,History of LA,Cool photos threads.I have saved nearly 2000 of them and used them as a slide show on the big screen when we had a big party in the Rock N Roll room last Saturday.
    Thanks Ryan and whoever else helps out.

18. Kan Kustom

Kan Kustom

Im sure someone is working on a cure. No that guys on here too!

19. Kona Cruisers

Kona Cruisers

going to the garage!!! it can be done

20. Redz Rodz

Redz Rodz

i'm a magazine junky,clark turned me on to the hamb years ago, a mag that i pick up at the newsstand i'll read in 1 night put it on the stack, the hamb i can't stop, just today at work i told the guy's that work for me in the shop i was so busy i didn't get my hamb fix, i'm telling ya i need it the tech,photos,humor,history,events & the people on here best little pill for my problem !!

21. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

Been there, done that... :cool:

22. auto shop

auto shop
    from kentucky

Glad to see it's not just me spending to much time on here.

23. Thinking about getting rid of my cable tv also!

24. markjenks

markjenks

WASTED?! How can it be wasted if I learned tons of things I'll never have a chance of using!

:)

25. when i first joined, my computer skills were nil.
    now i got it figured out, ive learned how to post pics and many other things.
    this has transfered into a lot of learning so i feel my time here is well spent.
    ive wasted some time looking at bad threads, but mostly my time here is never wasted.

26. Master of None

Master of None

It is damn addicting....and inspiring...and educational..and wait... I've already spent too much time on here again tonight.

27. nailhead terry

nailhead terry

Man I just left the shop im back home got a sandwich and some hamb. Rode around the block for the first time in RPU28 mercedes powered a roadster truck its cool !! Oldsckool 27 was welding in a panard bracket and I charged the lawn mower battery. Kissing mamas ass again!!

28. Deuces

Deuces

I view this site from the couch with a hand remote or a wireless key board. It don't get any better than this.

29. thommoina33

thommoina33
    Alliance Member
    from australia
    Staff Member

is there hamb rehab.:confused:

30. Rehab is for quitters.