Register now to get rid of these ads!

Damn Brits wanna kick our asses.... again

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by the-rodster, Apr 24, 2006.

1. the-rodster

the-rodster

2. Gotzy

Gotzy

3. the-rodster

the-rodster

Can't you guys find Andy Green a "real" job ;)

4. >>Damn Brits wanna kick our asses.... again

It's the way it has to be, old chap. Let's call it the "Olde Worlde Order".

You wouldn't have this problem if you'd just pay for the tea that was ruined in Boston. Deep down you know it makes sense. Then you would all be welcomed back as part of dear old Blighty - she's your Queen too you know

5. the-rodster

the-rodster

LOL

6. Mr. Creosote

Mr. Creosote

God shave the qureen!!! Pip Pip!!

7. marq

marq

Now thats some funny shit but so true.all it would need is a shovel on the front to really sock it to em.P.s do we still own the record?
    God save the Queen God save the Queen God save the Queen................feel better now...............Marq

8. Mr. Creosote

Mr. Creosote

Oh, queen eh? Very nice. And how'd she get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. I didnt vote for her. Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

9. Could you put this in English?
    Thank you.

10. Mr. Creosote

Mr. Creosote

Queens english?

11. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

...I like Monty Python...

12. richydab

richydab
    from UK

Go Go JCB!!!!!

13. marq

marq

Sounds like Queenus envy to me.God save the Queen a fascist regime who made you a moron ,potential H-bomb.God save the queen she ain't no human being..................Oh and the Sex pistols another British triumph........Marq

14. Mr. Creosote

Mr. Creosote

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about! Did you see her repressing me? You saw her, Didn't you?

15. tjm73

tjm73

Back to the topic....

So they want to break the diesel speed record? Have at it! Competition derives new technology. I'm all for that.

As for England...and the Queen...you can have her and the taxes the English Gov't levee's against you guys. We complain about high taxes in the US but you guys are absolutely butt raped at every turn. Plus we all know the Queen/Royal Family is little more than a figure head for the country that is actually run by the elected gov't.

16. richydab

richydab
    from UK

Yes.... and wht a government it is!

17. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

just keep exporting simon pegg/edgar wright/nick stork movies and you can keep the damned record...

18. SnoDawg

SnoDawg

Ever think what the Monty Python boys would have come up with if they decided to try and break the speed record??

Hmm A Lumberjack powered streamliner driven by a dead parrot..

Dawg

19. Flatman

Flatman

Bloody peasant!!:D

Flatman

20. Artiki

Artiki
    from Brum...

I'm 37. I'm not old.

21. Mr. Creosote

Mr. Creosote

Better get a bucket. I'm gonna throw up.

22. more like a fucking dictatorship

TAX ......tax when you get paid....tax when you save any....and tax when you spend it

the only thing we as hot rodders get is free road tax because our cars are registered as historic........although the bastard government are trying to do away with this...............wankers

monkey

23. mikeyboy

mikeyboy

now, i don't care who you are.....THATS funny :D

24. Wild Turkey

Wild Turkey

Be very careful sayin' stuff like that -- you could have them Yankees back if you want them:cool: , but us T*E*X*A*N*S! never were part of your empire:D.

'Sides, we got all the "queens" we need in Austin:eek: :rolleyes:

25. repoman

repoman

Of course, the lumberjack would be fueled by Spam:

Mechanic/nurse w/funny walk: We need more Spam!

Lumberjack: I don't like Spam.

Mechanic/nurse w/funny walk: How about some Spam/85?

Lumberjack: Does it have Spam in it?

Mechanic/nurse w/ funny walk: It's 15% ethanol, and the rest is Spam.

Lumberjack: I DON'T LIKE SPAM!

Mechanic/nurse w/funny walk: Well how about some SPAM?

You brits crack me up. Go 'head, let's see what your tractor motor can do:)

26. richydab

richydab
    from UK

I'm with you surf monkey - and let's not forget this is the Govt that wants to introduce that 'super-MoT test' to force our kind of cars off the UK's roads - no doubt so we can all drive New LAbour voter-stylee VW Golfs!

27. No - but you could be reclaimed by..... THE FRENCH!!! Soap would be banned, showering only allowed once a week and all your women would have to grow their armpit hair.

If you joined the British Empire, on the other hand, you could drink Gin & Tonic, wear tweed, hunt foxes and eat Cornish Pasties, you could sing the Eton Boating Song, play rugby, cricket and soccer, pop down to the chippie for a fish supper, drink Pints (fruit-based drink or a glass of white wine for the ladies), pay two dollars for a litre of petrol.

I could go on - but I'm sure I've sold you on it already. For a small sum I can confer British Citizenship on any colonial, for a little more you could enjoy all the benefits that a Title brings - yes, you could be the Duke of Earl or the Count of Basie. Is this making sense???