Register now to get rid of these ads!

Dad is not doing well...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hillbilly, Dec 31, 2009.

1. SYCO620

SYCO620
    from Merced, Ca

Good to hear that everything is improving and prayers are still being said. This right here is why I go on the HAMB. People you have never met and prob never will actually careing and helping one another. That is what makes Americans great.

2. Tim G

Tim G

No prayers from me but i do wish your father all the best and a speedy recovery!

3. Giggy

Giggy
    BANNED

My thoughts and prayers go out to you!

4. T.W.Dustin

T.W.Dustin

Prayers from AZ for continued good news and recovery

5. beauishere

beauishere

I'm real happy to hear your father is doing so much better. A prayer was sent prior to reading the entire post, so thanks are in order for sure. Good luck to your father and our best to you and yours. Aloha.

6. Thanks again to all who sent prayers, they're appreciated.

To those who don't pray but send positive thoughts, I appreciate that as well :)

When Dad gets out of the hospital and returns home, I'll likely not be able to so much as lurk very often. He simply cannot run his business at his age, and someone has got to take over the largest part of the "grunt" work...leaving the phone work to him. This will be me. I've been trying to get him to let me do the laborious parts of it for a while now, but he's always had his independent streak...guess I kinda take after him on that one...

I'm kinda setting myself up for some kinda lawsuit or something, but until it's taken off the net, here's a clip of dad in his heyday...

<object width="425" height="360">

<embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=101893502,t=1,mt=video" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="360"></object>

They cut out his speaking part, a little scene where he and the other cowboys were poking fun at Don Murray's character for having borrowed a saddle from Casey Tibbs and rocking on it in the floor...I would probably have deleted that scene too, but I'd still like to see it at least once...

7. BackMotor

BackMotor

Hey HillBilly, how is your pops, any updates ?? Hope he continues to do well :cool: