Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customline pics please

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SleestakJones, Sep 2, 2003.

1. SleestakJones

SleestakJones

My friend just picked up a 55 customline & could use some inspiration.
    -John

2. See my web page or my Starphoto page if the website is down. I know it's a '54 but a lot can be done with these cars, they are very 'plain-Jane' as they come stock...

Doc

3. desertdroog

desertdroog

Good to see you are back.

Any more progress on the 54 Sledd?

4. I got the front seats in the '54 and finished up the floor. I got the floor shot with Ospho and after that set up, I went over it again with Plasticote white truck bed liner. Looks pretty good, we'll see how long it holds up. The flamethrowers on the taillights are working, there's a video .mpg of them at dusk on my website. The air ride is also up and working good, and I added an airhorn since I have a reserve tank already.

Been thrashing lately on my Kawie chopper bike, new frame paint pics of that on Page 6 of my Starphoto site. Also been doing some drywalling in the kids room in the basement here. I just have'nt found as much time to post things lately.

Rest assured the '54 is going in the garage before winter and it's not coming out next year until the bodywork and paint is done. Not sure yet on the color but it'll come to me pretty soon.

Doc