Register now to get rid of these ads!

Custom alumium,brass or copper castings anyone???/?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by telecaster_6, Jul 17, 2007.

1. telecaster_6

telecaster_6

So i have a pretty sweet opportunity within the company I work for to cast just about anything out of 535 or 319 aluminum, #1 copper, or 115 red brass alloy. We can cast other materials, but dont have them in stock. The only restrictions are the part has to be under about 30" in any direction.

So what do ya guys want. I can produce anything from one off's (kinda pricey) to thousands of parts. I basically got free reign from my boss, who just bought a foundary to make whatever the hell i want. Any suggestions or requests????

I was thinking maybe some rough cast aluminum spider caps.... maybe some coil covers.

Anything question feel free to let me know.

2. How about some airscoops that DON'T cost $50 a piece.
    scoop.jpg

3. telecaster_6

telecaster_6

I'm sure we could make em cheap, if we rough cast them. You would have to polish them yourself and add a screen maybe.

4. telecaster_6

telecaster_6

Come on now....give me some ideas here....

5. SPEEDBARRONS

SPEEDBARRONS

I have a pile of proto-types laying around, all need to be investment cast, and one sand cast