Register now to get rid of these ads!

curious about past project someone had posted

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TRUCKRODDER, Oct 25, 2005.

1. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

Whatever happened to the project a hamber [can't remember who] was helping a neighbor kid build ,he had used a ford ranger ,donated and scrounged parts to start the build. Did I miss the update somewhere? It was looking cool, pretty good ingenuity.

2. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

I think you are speaking of Kustombuilder.

3. nastyrod

nastyrod

i wuz curious as well...

btt

4. I pm'd kustombuilder a couple weeks ago. He said that progress slowed down a bit after school started, also they found a sbc for it. I was curious because I want to use a ranger motor in the one I am building. He said progress pics will come when progress is made.

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

The kid, Jake, and KustomBuilder came to a junkyard crawl that Kzoo arranged a few months ago. Jake found a door for his truck project and the owner of the junkyard was way cool on the price for him, being a kid and all. Kinda steep for some of the stuff for the rest of the guys but I guess if someone's going to get a deal you certainly want it to be the kids.

6. TRUCKRODDER

TRUCKRODDER

Yeah that is the guy . Just a good story to hear about . I will be looking forward to progress pics.:)