Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cruisers Show in NW Oklahoma

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rustyford1, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Man I really hate to pimp our show on here. We need more traditional stuff though so here goes.

Gloss Mountain Cruisers Car Show & Cruise
    And Burnout Nationals

Saturday, Sept 3rd
    Gate Opens @ 9, Awards @5

In the big town of Fairview,OK(about 40 mi. west of Enid,OK)

$20 Entry Fee the day of the Show.

We have classes for everything from '49 & Below to present day(Car and Pickup) There's also a motorcycle class. We usually have a pretty good turn out of street rods, and a lot of muscle car stuff. This is were you guys come in. We need you guys to help out and get some traditional tin here to show these guys what they're missing. If nothin' else come out and make fun of the ricers!

We have a burnout contest,with cash prizes, along with a few other events throughout the day. Bring an extra pair of tires and show us what ya got! After the awards, we have a cruise night. The local police help us out quite a bit and you can get by all night with open headers.

It's a good time for the whole family, so load 'em up and come bake in the sun with us.
    PM if you need more details.

2. Forgot to mention that all the procedes go to different charities around the area. Hope to see you there.

3. GO-rilla

GO-rilla

Go to this show.....I command you!

4. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Chris and the guys put on a good show. Cars parked downtown , Small town atmosphere. I'll see you Saturday Chris.

Gabe, You gonna be there?

George

5. GO-rilla

GO-rilla

I wish, 3.04 for Regular is killing me.

6. COME TO THE SHOW. I COMMAND YOU!!

7. GO-rilla

GO-rilla

Yes master....if my wife lets me.

8. So now we know who the real master is! Hope to see ya there.