Register now to get rid of these ads!

cruise pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Judd, Sep 7, 2003.

1. Judd

Judd

I thought Y'all might like these.

2. Judd

Judd

3. Judd

Judd

blown sbc

4. Judd

Judd

more billet but interesting

5. Judd

Judd

flathead in the merc.

6. Judd

Judd

factory 73 SS wagon. not hamb but weird. One owner he also has the 68 Malibu he bought new.

7. Kustm52

Kustm52

Why do some people have so much trouble with picking a theme for what they are building????? Just an observation...

Brian

8. Dont know how much i like the spotlights on the impala [​IMG] merc is pretty nice

9. [ QUOTE ]
    Why do some people have so much trouble with picking a theme for what they are building????? Just an observation...

Brian

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you Brian. Shit sticking out of the bonnet, flippers, blackwalls... weird.

The Merc would look OK with a bit of a drop, but that flatty needs some TRADITIONAL HAMB STYLE(tm)... sorry germ. Looks like a mullet mobile version of a flathead.

Of course, if the cars are owned by any HAMBers... then... um... oops... [​IMG]

10. Judd

Judd

Y'all
    don't know about the merc but I think the 60 Chevy is in transition to more HAMB style car. The last time I saw it it had big mags. The guy with the Merc said he removed the 2 duece intake cause he couldn't get it adjusted ? Holly 4 barrel just doesn't look right on a flathead to me (not that any body gives a d@m).

11. long island vic

long island vic

why do the assholes with the shit cars have to take up two or three spots. thats wt ruins it for us.. the merc would look good wt flames

12. shoebox72

shoebox72

Just an observation but I think the pre 49 flatty in the Merc looks out of place.

Billy