Register now to get rid of these ads!

Crazy in L.A.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Lobsterboy X, Jun 26, 2005.

1. The name is Danny and i live in Los Angeles, Ive been reading the HAMB forever, Ive just never had the urge to post. I love kustoms and trad rods. Im 20 and i hail from north hollywood. I work at www.coopersvintage.com suplying parts for vintage GM cars, come see me sometime. Current projects include: 1960 Buick Invicta moredoor flat-top (yeah skratch, dyna-flow), 1958 Cadillac Sedan Deville, 1954 Buick Roadmaster Convertible, a 1969 Chevrolet Nova (i know, i know, im trying to sell it. it was my first car, i learned alot from it, but its time to go) a 1941 Buick Inline 8 engine with three speed manual transmission, im hoping to find a body and frame for it sometime within the next year, year and a half.

as you can tell, i love 4 doors. people always want to knock them but there is something about them that i love. esp with the cadillac, i personally think that the sedan is alot cooler than the coupe, the roof line is simply awesome

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i dont have solid good pictures of the other ones, i hope this does for now

cheers.

2. Rustamino

Rustamino

Yo dude! Wondered why I never saw you posting here, I see now, because you never have before. :D You know me from dA, as Maddening over there. Nice to see ya posting, I've dug your cars forever! Hope to find something similar someday myself, probably '58 or '59 (don't care for the '60 rear end as much) more door Chevy. Anyway, from one FNG to another, welcome! :cool: