Register now to get rid of these ads!

Crafty B new shop open house

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Crafty B, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Crafty B

Crafty B

Hi everyone

I have been working on a 50 year old building for over a year now and I almost done!! I will be hosting a open house/car show on the 25th of July. The shop is on the south side of Grand Rapids Mi and is easy to find. Im hoping for a big turn out and I have a band playing at 6:00 with food being served around 5:00. Hop in the old hot rod and cruise on over it will be a gas. If you want to come early no problem things will get started around 1:00

Thanks Crafty B

shop address
    1535 100th
    Byron Center MI 49315

2. blackout

blackout

Good job and good luck in your venture

3. yekoms

yekoms

A friend of mine ( Ken S.)just bought one of your gas caps. I'll be talkin' to you about gettin a big one from you in a few months. They are real nice.
    Have fun with the open house.
    Smokey

4. Crusty Nut

Crusty Nut

Sounds like fun, but I'm a little far away. The mailman brought me my new lights today! I really dig 'em. Now to build some mounts for them.

5. Crafty B

Crafty B

here is a couple of shots of the gallery/office at my new shop. I started with a 5000 square foot quonset hut and I split it down the center. I wanted to be able to heat the shop and office and leave the other half as open work space/storage. I wanted a old factory look so I used as much reclaimed or slavge material as I could and almost all of it came from craigs list.

open house July 25th
    car show
    band
    food

Crafty

Attached Files:

6. Cshabang

Cshabang

bad ass....glad to see things are working out man....wish i could make it out...

7. Very nice digs

8. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

9. pan-dragger

pan-dragger

sweet place. nice job.

10. Jakedreamer

Jakedreamer

I might have to stop buy if I get a chance, I was wondering if you might be lookin fer a shop boy or somethin. You wouldnt have to pay me, i just wanta learn as much as possible about cars. That and I live in GR.
    Thanks
    Jake.