Register now to get rid of these ads!

couple shots from Pamona drags!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by momentumfoto, Feb 13, 2006.

1. momentumfoto

momentumfoto
    from Yes

couple shots from Pamona drags!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very cool! I know a lot of people on here bag on NHRA, but I'm fired up for this season. Funny Car is going to another crazy year. Already is with the wild ride Robert Hight took from qualifying to winning the event.

3. momentumfoto

momentumfoto
    from Yes

4. Chris P

Chris P
    from Tucson

i realy like the last 3 photos momentumfoto. :D

5. afan

afan
    from michigan

oh yeah, the women of NHRA drag racing.
    7000 HP outa 500 cubic inches the sights the SOUNDS and the smells. Who needs dope?:cool:

6. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

It was particularly cool to watch local girl-power racer Hillary Will (orig. from Samoa Dragstrip) debut in Top Fuel, qualifying 4th, right before hittin' the sand! Even so, we're really thrilled & proud.

7. What about Force's 4.66 in final qualifiying :eek:....thats just crazy...the old man wants his crown back!!

8. Yeah, no shit! I was wondering if he and Austin Coil were pressing too much to back it up for a record and the bonus points and that's why he skinned the hides in a race he should have gone all the way in. He was the most constistant and fastest during quals.

9. famous59

famous59
    from dallas, tx

The real reason to go to a drag race or car show - THE CHICKS !