Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Couldn't take it anymore. Put some bullets in my car...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigBlockMopar, Oct 21, 2010.

1. ironpile

ironpile

Your using your head for more than a hatrack,nice.

2. BigBlockMopar

BigBlockMopar

I've been thinking about doing some scallops on the car, but I think I want to 'do' the roof first. There's a lot of purple on this car and I would probaly like it if the roof was a silver metallic orsomething like that. Perhaps metalflake the roof aswell with a good but very subtle lace pattern in it.

Squa, the bumper looks slightly better in the pics then in reality, but it's still fairly nice considering it's age.
    I still need to replace the rear bumper aswell for the chrome one I got along the front bumper. But the hack that installed the exhaust on this car was obviously very determined to have the exhaust-ends stick out straight to the rear. The fact that he had to torch away to 2/3rds of the bumperbrackets didn't seem to bother him much. So besides having to alter the exhaust-endpipes I also need to fix the brackets by welding in pieces of metal in them.
    Unless I would consider Nads' idea and just leave the lower part of the bumper in place to function as a rollpan.

[​IMG]

Chrome rear bumpers...

[​IMG]

3. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Where didja get the dual stripe tires? They are wicked cool, the whole car is.

4. BigBlockMopar

BigBlockMopar

5. Actually, tube grilles have been around since at least the late 50s. Think Alexander Brothers
    Adonis as a good example.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010