Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Could I get lucky?

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Darin Younce, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Ha, yeah back in the day I did use that term on few occassions but now I feel purty lucky to find 2 matching socks.

studebaker46 and Lepus like this.
  2. Ha, shoot I fell purty lucky to find 2 matching socks.
    Ha, yep.

3. Oh, I almost forgot to you you folks this little gem. After I was there for about an hour, his wife walked past the shop. He then informed me she had just gotten over the covid virus . Well that made me a bit nervous even though I never got close to her or him for that matter , but I did ask him how he managed to not get it ( hopefully) and he said , well for about 2 weeks before she got it I felt really bad, had no appetite and so on but never got tested. GEEZE, As I stated I never got close to him and didn't shake his hand like I might generally do ( mostly because he was zooming all over the place on that dang scooter) but folks ought to atleast tell you before you come to their place.

4. rustydusty

rustydusty

It's idiots like that who keep spreading the virus...

partsdawg likes this.
  5. Rickybop

Rickybop
    from Michigan

Dangerous germs aside...

LMAO!!! ...................

6. Gman0046

Gman0046

Its amazing that some people can be stupid.

7. 40ragtopdown

40ragtopdown

Like someone else said you got to go look. I had a guy at work back in the 80s that was always telling me about old cars for sale. But every time I went to look at what he told me about it ended up being something different than what he said it was. Like a 40 pick up that ended up being a 51. So when he tells me about this 40 coupe for sale I just kind of blew it off. Guess what it turned out to be an Almost rust free 40 Ford coupe that someone else bought for $400 . You got to go look.

Darin Younce, 47ragtop and F-ONE like this.