Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cool new site

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by surfacedoctor, Dec 7, 2005.

1. I'm not shure of the web address but if you type kostomrama in your search engin you will find it. This site has an old movie produced by Hot Rod magazinein 1959 covering the national drag meet in Detroit.Lots of great footage showing all classes of cars in action from George Montgumery's 33 Willys gasser and the chopped 49 Ply. three window High and Mighty, to The Green monster allison powered dragster. Some S/S 59 chevies and altereds too. For those of us that remember Real drag racing , its a pleasant trip down memory lane. For those of you who were too young, you are not gonna' beleive what you missed. Happy viewing.

2. i just bought that movie off of e-bay, it's great. it also has two of the how to hot rod safely psa movies and how they designed and built the 49 ford. not bad for six bucks. do an ebay search for hot rod movies

3. Mutt

Mutt

kostomrama returns nothing found. Did you mean kustomrama?:confused:

Mutt

4. epinut

epinut

5. Sorry, Mutt on the spelling ,you were right. MUST BE BREATHING TOO MUCH PAINT FUMES !!!!!!!

6. SuperFleye

SuperFleye
    Alliance Vendor

Glad you liked the site. If anyone have more videos that we could use on the site, just let me know :cool:

7. When I was watching the 1959 Nationals I couldn't help but look at all the phone poles and that water filled ditch right by the track.