Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cool And Odd Trailers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dons t, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

me to..... hate them

2. flat_mountain

flat_mountain

I think it's the Genie humping the camel

3. Shifty Shifterton

Shifty Shifterton

No, the camel is busy taking a dump on the front seat. The genie is it's own mystery wrapped in an enigma.

4. mcload

mcload

Well, if this guy is a HAMBster, I guess he's not showing up in THIS thread!!

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

How about not only a matching trailer but couch as well. I don't understand dragging the couch to a show but I would LOVE to have it in my living room to actually sit on and use.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Sweeeeet!!!!

7. willowbilly3

willowbilly3
    Member Emeritus
    from Sturgis

The old bumper car is a little cool but I want to just club the piss out of those time out kids with a baseball bat.
    I'm with Ryan on the fake car trailers, just a couple steps up from the fleamarket dude with a trailer made out of a 72 econoline. The mullins I like.

8. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Wow that third brake light is awesome.:D But the peeing kid above the taillight is my choice badiculous custom tricks.:p :confused:

9. Silhouettes 57

Silhouettes 57

Now this trailer is real old school for sure. A friend had one and he cut it up for the metal!!! What a waste that would be all you need for coupe or roadster to haul all your wife's junk in.

10. Flathead Youngin'

Flathead Youngin'

man, you again! you have a way with titles in your threads.....:D

you're doing a little better with this one...

i'm kind of like ryan, every time i see one, i have a strange feeling about them.....not mad...i don't know how to explain it......

11. That's so appropriate...he can just let go of the handlebars and roll straight into the coffin.

12. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

I am with you.

13. sawzall

sawzall

rikster

please tell me more about this trailer!

that bumper is certainly a 46- 48 Oldsmobile REAR bumper..

do you know anything about the rest?

sawzall

14. Rikster

Rikster

Sorry, these are all the photos I have foudn of it. The car is the Topper Movie car. It was auctioned a year ago or so. I found these photos at the auction site (could have been BJ... not sure anymore). There was not much of a write up about the car on that site, and as far as I can remember nothing on the trailer at all.
    Its a great looking trailer, looks all hand made to me. Would look great behind a good looking 40's custom. Perhaps loose the wheel opening reducers... perhaps some skirts?

15. flynstone

flynstone

that trailer is bad asss ..!

16. john56h

john56h

[​IMG]

Is this made out of a Legend Car fiberglass body like the #SSS?

[​IMG]

17. mcload

mcload

18. cretin

cretin

I definetly agree, the only trailers that are cool are teardrops, steamlines and the like

19. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

I like the Trailer that Ricky and Lucy had.....Huge.....Anybody got a pic. That was a funny movie. Not sure of the title but " Big red Trailer " comes to mind....

20. fuzzface

fuzzface

I think it was something like it's a long long long trailer or something like that.

My favorite trailer that is posted is the playmate igloo trailer. I really like that one. Another project on the list to do.

21. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

Anyone that would hack up a bumpercar for a trailer is a fucking moron!
    I have a lot of respect for the amusement industry, and these little ride cars deserve more respect.
    Sorry , its just a sore spot for me I guess. I know its theirs and they can do what they want with it, but these little cars can stand on their own and dont need to be "pulled" anywhere.
    The bumpercar ought to be pulling that green piece of shit in front of it. And that crybaby doll should be under the tire.

22. Suede57

Suede57

This is kinda cool
    [​IMG]

23. mcload

mcload

No, that is just flatout awesome...the best on this thread. Guy must be single; no way he can have a set-up like that and be married!

C'mon Chaz!! Maybe he saved that bumper car from a salvage yard...ain't that respect?! At least the owner is wearing the same color shirt so that you can talk to him about it at the next show! ;-)

24. Flathead Youngin'

Flathead Youngin'

uh, yeah, that's a pretty cool setup......i agree, best yet...doesn't have that weird vibe to it!

25. me too, and those damn dolls and stuffed animals everywhere ! WTF !?

26. Cshabang

Cshabang

AMEN..haha, My favorite trailers of old are the old single axle homemade race trailers, the one Bobby Green tows his tanker in rocks em all

27. Toymont

Toymont
    from Montana

I did see one of those bumper car trailers that was fiberglass a couple of yrs ago,
    Another odd one I saw was a big bathtub Nash and the trailer was a complete Metro with the frontend lifted on the hitch, had a full bar on the dash