Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs continental kit-question & a couple mopar steering wheels

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by damagedduck, Mar 3, 2012.

1. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

i picked up this from my local scrapper,& i was wondering did, i do good -on saving it? paid $ 25.00 for all this,continental kit & taillights off a 59-60 rambler american,& i have no idea what it came off of??

i picked up 2 steering wheels yesterday also, ;)
    1 is from a 48-49 chrysler? & the other is from a 59-60 dodge car? before i cut or do anything to em are their worth any $$? i have the bad habit of cut stuff up up & finding out i screwed the pooch, :confused:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012
  2. 302GMC

302GMC
    from Idaho

A rod builder needing front fenders could use the tire cover outer ring. It looks much like the "correct" '35 Ford ring.

3. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

here's the steering wheels-i mentioned above.

Attached Files:

4. i love that black steering wheel it would look real good in my coe.
    I think you did great!

5. Squablow

Squablow

The '60 Dodge steering wheel would probably bring $100 pretty easily, maybe more. It's not the kind with the clear glitter sections, which are more desirable, but the one you have is much more easily restored, so that's a plus to the ForwardLook Mopar guys. Not sure about the Chrysler one though.

6. those wheels are beautiful! ....brings a tear to the eye that you saved them...THANK YOU...