Register now to get rid of these ads!

Congrats to Littleman!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 59BuickWagon, Sep 13, 2007.

1. NoSurf

NoSurf

Congratulations!

Well deserved.

2. tfee

tfee

Good job, looks like you had a fun time out there in California and Jimmy seems like a decent guy to work with. Hope everything works out well for you.

3. Finally a reality show where they picked the right guy!!! I watched every show. Dave, have fun in HOT ROD HEAVEN:D Congrats!!!
    Thanks to TLC for putting on a decent show about hotrods:rolleyes:

4. unkindz

unkindz

Congrats Littleman! You are the best man for the job. Good Luck!

5. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100&#37;" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Unclee and I were just talking about your car in the garage an hour ago. I forgot you were on national television tonight. Congrats and good luck.
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

6. LOCO_LOUIE

LOCO_LOUIE
    from Ontario,Ca

congratulations LITTLEMAN! great job.

7. The37Kid

The37Kid

Congratulations! That was a good series. What color will you be painting your Icon?

8. Congrats Dave....I enjoyed the show and good luck to you and your family.

9. custom61

custom61

Congrats man and good luck with it!!!

10. duffman

duffman

Way to go Dave, good luck with the new career. Now you'll be the one saying, "what...did I ....get myself...into" 8-|

11. TBone69

TBone69
    from NJ

Had to work late tonight and had the show on DVR, just finished watching, Congrats Dave way to go.

But one problem, Now what am I going to watch on Thursday nights?

12. Way to go Littleman, you deserve it! Have fun in Cali!

13. sheepdog

sheepdog

I think they only hired you to keep you from starting your own shop. ;)

Congrats!

14. Bishop Welding

Bishop Welding
    from USA

Way cool. I think we all saw it coming, though. Only because it was well deserved.

15. abomber30

abomber30
    from syc, ILL

cool bro good luck..

16. scarylarry

scarylarry

Nice, I like when the quiet guy wins.

17. plmczy

plmczy

Congrats Dave. It would be cool to see something built by You and Jimmy. Great talent between the both of you. later shawn

18. Big Tony

Big Tony

Congrats Dude.... They are lucky as hell to get you. Hope you and your family find lots of happiness in Cali....hell just think no more snow.

19. Eagletucky

Eagletucky

Well done!

Good luck!

20. Super large CONGRATS Dave. Ya done the HAMBers and yerself proud man. Shows hard work and integrity pays, lotta folks loosin' perspective. Make the best of it and above all, you and the family enjoy yerselves out there. It's a great place, car stuff fer days!!!

21. Dukeofbluz

Dukeofbluz

dammit!!! I just got home from work and am recording the show, planning on watching it in 10 minutes. Oh well.

Congrats Dave, I was pulling for ya,
    Duke

22. Lil' Billy

Lil' Billy
    from Georgia

23. Dave, great to see a real guy getting the job - congrats on your placement at Socal - I think, based on what I've seen here and on the show and read about you and your abilities that you will not only continue to succeed as a great builder but also inspire some of the younger folks out west to build real hot rods - your attention to detail puts you right up there with some of the best. Hell, you might even out-Shine Jimmy!

On another note, seeing your strong commitment to your family, I'm also sure you will make the transition for them as easy as possible - that's a big move and since they are the ones that matter most, I wish you all the best in getting there, settling in and making a new home down LA way.

Take care,
    Steve

24. rustbucket65

rustbucket65

25. leon renaud

leon renaud
    from N.E. Ct.

Congratulations Dave ;
    once i knew deaths doorstep was your I couldn't see how they couldn't pick you!You do some real great fab work

26. MattB

MattB

Congrats Dave! I have Tivo'd every episode since the show first aired. I was afraid to log onto the HAMB this evening without watching the episode first, because I KNEW that if you won or lost there'd be a thread either saying "Congrats Dave" or "WHAT HAD JIMMY GOT HIMSELF INTO?!?!?" You definitely deserved it, I was so afraid the "gang banger" would get picked over you! HAve you already relocated yet??

27. MR. FORD

MR. FORD
    from Austin, TX

Littleman is the RULER! My wife was even cheerin' for ya. I never had a doubt that Shine would make the right choice. Especially since he knows DDS is cooler than anything he's built!!:eek: :D

28. Wesley

Wesley

where is Littleman? all of these posts and no response from "the Man" I guess he is too good for us now, He done gone Hollywood!!! LOL

29. 53burb

53burb

Congrats Dave. I think the turning point was when Jimmy saw what you have done to your own personal ride and knew where your heart and passion was. Are we going to be seeing your car around locally here now and is that the end of the HARD SHINE show? KNUX!

30. chevnut

chevnut
    from Corona, Ca

Congrats Littleman.. Well Deserved indeed.

I sure would like to see your car now that you might be moving local???