Register now to get rid of these ads!

Coming to FL. Anyone at Webster 03/01?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Donzie, Feb 17, 2004.

1. Donzie

Donzie

I'm making a quick trip to FL. at the end of this month for my dad's 80th birthday. I'm planning on going to Webster on the 1st. Anyone from the HAMB going? I'd like to meet up if possible.

2. fuel pump

fuel pump
    Member Emeritus
    from Caro,MI

What do you got in mind big boy [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Me and dv8 will be there. We are always there. Look forward to meeting ya. Just don't buy anything that we're after. [​IMG]

4. dv8

dv8

Yeah Donzie. We'll be there bright and early.

Where in FL are you staying?

5. Bigums

Bigums
    from Lutz, FL

Hopefully we'll be in the new house and I'll be there too. Are you staying in Tampa?

6. I'm skipping z-hills this weekend, maybe I'll have some money to spend by then.

7. Donzie

Donzie

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah Donzie. We'll be there bright and early.

Where in FL are you staying?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I'm staying in Bushnell (I'm not that familiar with the area) but my dad usually goes to Webster. I've been there a couple of times before but it's been years.
    We'll have to set up a HAMB meeting area and time.

8. dv8

dv8

Right on.

9. Hey Donzie, Webster will actually be on the 7th of March as there is 29 days in Feb. this year. Guess you'll have to stay an extra week.

10. tikiranch

tikiranch

Just look for a couple of guys with a wagon full of kool stuff. [​IMG] I think dv8 and voodoo are poster children for Webster....they find all the deals! [​IMG]

11. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

Donzie, You'll have to give Tom May a call. I'm sure he will be up to meeting you there. That lucky bastard is soading up the sunshine as we speak.

Frank

12. MBL

MBL

Dv8 actually pays for what he gets....voodoo has people just give him stuff....I don't have any idea how that happens.
    Tim
    MBL

13. [ QUOTE ]
    ....voodoo has people just give him stuff....I don't have any idea how that happens.

[/ QUOTE ]
    It's called Southern Hospitality.

"Hey you gonna use that '40 dash?
    Why no I'm not you want it?
    Yea I'll take it off your hands. Thanks"
    Easy as that...

14. Antibilly

Antibilly

I dont like MBL thats why I dont give him anything imcluding the time of day!
    hey you fucks seen Frankie as of late? [​IMG]

15. MBL

MBL

Thats it....Sinner didn't like that...and he has Jack and 10 bucks.....watch out. (jack is the bodygaurd)
    Tim
    MBL

16. Donzie

Donzie

Just a reminder.
    Here's my cell phone #
    989-708-4259
    Maybe someone can give me a call on Monday, March 1st. and we can meet up.
    I'll wear my HAMB shirt.
    Is there a seperate section for the car stuff?

17. Sinner

Sinner

I have 20 bucks this week. Punk!

18. Bigums

Bigums
    from Lutz, FL

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Donzie, Webster will actually be on the 7th of March as there is 29 days in Feb. this year. Guess you'll have to stay an extra week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops! I think we were all assuming you meant the Sunday car swap. The Monday deal is more of a flea market where you're liable to find just about anything old (furniture, car parts, clothes, people). The first Sunday of every month is the car swap at the Sumter County Fairgrounds. What are your dates of arrival/departure?

19. dv8

dv8

Yeah....Most of us assume "Webster" means the Sumpter County Fairgrounds automotive swapmeet on the first sunday of the month.

20. [ QUOTE ]
    I have 20 bucks this week. Punk!

[/ QUOTE ]
    Well if you have 20 dollars why didn't you go to Skipper's on Sat. nite? thoink!

21. Scrapyard

Scrapyard

Could someone give me directions from I75? I tried the web site and Map Quest and still have no clue where this place is at. I'm still kinda new around here. I'd like to meet up with some of the local HAMBers. Thanks

22. rusty210

rusty210

I used mapquest the 1st time I went. Sorry, I don't remember the exit number. I think it's the sign says Bushnell.

23. MBL

MBL

When coming from the south the exit says Webster...I think its Old Exit 62 or something...they changed the # system but both are displayed.
    Tim
    MBL

24. Antibilly

Antibilly

Fag yea you just above this post!! hahahahhaha

25. Scrapyard

Scrapyard

Is the fairgrounds on that same road you exit onto? Is it one of those "can't miss it" kinda deals? Thanks

26. Bigums

Bigums
    from Lutz, FL

The fairgrounds are on 471. When you hit it, you'll know it.

7684 State Road 471

Be there March 7 (Sunday). dv8 and voodoo will be there and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to sneak up for a bit as well.

27. Scrap here is the easy way to get there. I-75 north to SR-50. East on 50 to 301. North on 301 about ten miles. You'll see the signs to turn right. Go past the flea market and take a left at the light. Go north about 2 miles and there you are. Or we could meet you somewhere and you could follow us.

28. Scrapyard

Scrapyard

[ QUOTE ]
    Scrap here is the easy way to get there. I-75 north to SR-50. East on 50 to 301. North on 301 about ten miles. You'll see the signs to turn right. Go past the flea market and take a left at the light. Go north about 2 miles and there you are. Or we could meet you somewhere and you could follow us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, yeah, what time are ya'll heading out. I could meet up somewere for a roll out. I'm over in New Tampa off Bruce B. Downs. Give me a time and a Place. I'll be there.