Register now to get rid of these ads!

Coming soon...Progress pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Black, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Johnny Black

Johnny Black

I know a while back someone said that if everyone on here was actually building their own rods, there would be more progress pics. Well im picking up my cab on the 21st and making a pitstop on the way home. Hopefully by the time I get it home it will have some metal work done to it. Then the top is coming down a few inches.

This will be my first full-on rod, and i will keep you guys updated on my progress. I am giving my self one year to finish my truck. Think I can do it? Well, well see. I have alot of work cut out for me and will need some guidance along the way. Anyway here are my plans:

39 ford truck chopped and channeled, fenderless, drivetrain and frame undecided.....

Wish me luck!!!!!!

2. Johnny Black

Johnny Black

ttt going to bed

3. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

IF you want to stop in Pittsburgh on the way back I will donate a engine and tranny for your truck.

4. Johnny Black

Johnny Black

Which one? The caddy? Jk any way pm me ill probably come by.

5. Johnny Black

Johnny Black

I ve decided to go with my 67 327 for this truck. Im picking it up in two weeks and will be getting to work as soon as i get it home. I still need a frame for this thing if someone has some suggestions. Come on guys help me out.