Register now to get rid of these ads!

CNC Machining - Western NC

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by FleaBiscuit, Oct 30, 2017.

1. FleaBiscuit

FleaBiscuit

Hey guys!

Just putting this out there to see if anyone is in need of any CNC Machining... from individual components, to production runs for shops...

Our machines are newer HAAS models. The Mill can handle parts up to 50" wide, and 20" deep... lathe is a 6" lathe with 1.75" Bar feed.

Currently we manufacture our own line of parts for a completely different industry (still transportation related), but in the winter time things slow down a bit for us, so i'm looking to help fill Spindle Time. I was born and raised around Hot Rods, and have been in the process of planning my own for many years now. I actually had a 1931 Model A 'Murray' Sedan that had been chopped down to a Pickup cab... i wound up selling that project in order to buy a CNC machine a while back... Now that things are a bit more stable, i'm looking to pick up where i left off and start another build finally :)

So if you need anything machined, or if you are working with another CNC shop and not happy with them and looking for someone else, or they can't handle your needs/timeframes/etc... Please let me know!

We work mostly in Aluminum, but can of course do anything you need out of Steel/Stainless/Delrin/Etc.

I know that CNC machining is generally not looked on too highly around here because its not exactly "traditional", but there is definitely a place for it when done tastefully :)

So, PM or Call me with what you're looking for... I'm a big fan of challenges, and making things look very nice.

P.S. I can also handle the drawing of your parts if all you have is a napkin or CAD (Cardboard Aided Design) of what you need ;) And of course if you have a .DXF,.DWG,.STEP,.IGS or any other format of drawing for your part, i can work from that as well.

John.W