Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cliff's Classic Chevrolet Parts Portland OR

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by nwtrifive, Sep 13, 2011.

1. nwtrifive

nwtrifive
    from portland

We are the place to go for all your 1955-57 Chevrolet parts; whether you are doing an original, custom, modified or prostreet car/truck you can count on us for all of your needs.

We have been in business in Portland OR since 1981 and prior to that I spent my recreational hours in pursuit of quality parts for my own classics. With over 38 years experience I am able to provide other enthusiasts with the same quality parts and services that I demand for use on my own vehicles.

We also offer a number of services including speaker reconing; cad plating; stainless repair and polishing; manual and automatic transmission rebuilding; steering box, fuel pump, water pump, generator, starter, alternator rebuilding; carburetor rebuild/recolor.

We are located at 619 SE 202nd Avenue Portland OR 97233; 503-667-4329. Visit our website www.cliffsclassicchevrolet.net

2. ALLISON

ALLISON

I looked a long time for a few used tailgate ribs for my 56 Safari Wagon (same as a Nomad), Cliffs hooked me up with some and even had the clips I needed.. that was 10 years ago and I've recommended them to every person who's ever asked me where they could get tri five stuff since.