Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Classic Cars

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Rock 'n Roll DaddyO, Jun 24, 2014.

1. City: Kingsburg

State: California
    Price: 2,000 -up
    Selling a collection of cars, all need to be restored some run. It is best to email me or call me for more information.

1947 Chrysler Windsor 2 door, nice shape no rust. Has some slight damage to the front fenders and near the rear wheel well. Nice trunk and floors. I have the grill and the bumpers. Engine and trans are in the car and will probably run with a little work. $3,500

1947 Chrysler Town and Country Woody 4 door. This car is not for the faint of heart! Probably best as a parts car. All of the wood has rotted away but he door hardware is still there. The top was cut off but he floors are good. The dash is in incredible shape! Car has all of the Town and Country emblems, bumpers, and grill. $2,250

1949 Chevy 2 door Car is complete and runs! 216 six cylinder with three on the tree. Missing front bumper and has damage on the top of the left side roof. There is a little rust on the driver side floor and along the outside of the trunk area. Missing back seat. The stainless is in the trunk. $2,500

1958 Edsel Citation 2 door hardtop-missing front and back seat. Factory pink and white car very little rust. Has the original 410 engine and auto trans missing the carb. Chrome is off the car but I believe it is all there. Car is pretty straight with minimal rust. $2,250.

I have several Hudson Commodore, Hornet, and Pacer from 1950-1954. $2,000-$7,500.

1956 Chrysler New Yorker St. Regis 2 door hardtop-Runs and drive 354 Hemi V8 automatic transmission, power windows, power steering, power brakes. Needs interior, paint is ok for a driver. $12,500

1948 Packard Hearse (Hennessey Body) complete but needs restoration. Has a little rust but over all pretty nice. $4,000

Super rare 1949 Hudson Commodore House Car. Need to be restored has engine and transmission. $4,200

All prices are negotiable/Trades considered.

Eric
    559-356-6372
    [email protected]

Attached Files: