Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods CL - East Coast - 63 Plymouth drag car

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stillrunners, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Not mine or know the person selling. Just showed up on CL in the Dallas area - looks to be in Wichita Falls,Tx. MAN what a bunch of stickers ! They look like they have been on awhile - kinda hard to duplicate how they look. Most tracks are represented - there's even on from Florida ? CL listing is 7042800018 - it's in the car section so the owner wasn't afraid to spend $5.00. Just putting this out there.[​IMG]

Texas Webb, quick85, 29EHV8 and 2 others like this.
  2. squirrel

squirrel

lovely pictures...the stickers are far more important to see, than say, the interior, the engine, etc. Gotta love CL.

razoo lew and TA DAD like this.
  3. Opinion Jim of them ? They all look old - if original - that car sure got around and won a lot of races.

4. squirrel

squirrel

Oh, I expect they are old. Sure would be neat to see the mill, though!

5. oldolds

oldolds

It would have had to have been a very serious racer to compete at all those different tracks. Stock eliminator was not usually a well sponsored gig. So no money to travel that much. The Kieth Black looks newer.
    I have a friend that division raced a stock class car at that time. He was one of those "spoiled rich kids" and his father could barely keep up with the bills.
    You could buy those stickers at the track, so maybe the guy toured with a pro team and bought a sticker at each track they went to and put them on his private race car.

squirrel likes this.
  6. DOCTOR SATAN

DOCTOR SATAN
    from okc

Could be a slant six under there......hahahah

7. nochop

nochop
    from norcal

Cool, those done up right are scarce