Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cincinnati HAMBers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FatRat, Apr 14, 2005.

1. FatRat

FatRat

Saturday, April 16 is NSRA Appreciation Day at Wade Hughe's Hot Rods hosted by Cincy Street Rods. Registrations starts at 10:00 am. We had over 100 cars last year. Food and drinks are available so come out and have a good time. The weather is supposed to be great Saturday.

Also, next Saturday is our Hot Rod Dance. Car show outside, dancing and drinking inside. :cool:

Checkout www.cincystreetrods.com for a flyer and more info.

Thanks,

Erik

2. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

i'll be there, look for the HAMB shirt. leaving the impala at home, but i'm riding shotgun in a friend's 63 fairlane. fucker's wicked, tripower 289, radirs, all original paint. he lurks on here sometimes. anybody else gonna attend?

3. flash

flash

Is there anyhting going on from April 30 through May 6? I'm originally from Cincy and will be there visiting my family.

4. kb cookout

kb cookout

:confused: were at in cincninnati?

thanks kb

5. Redneck Smooth

Redneck Smooth
    from Cincinnati

How late do you think this will go? I work til 6...

6. FatRat

FatRat

7. FatRat

FatRat

Not much that I know of.

8. chromedRAT

chromedRAT

i'm gonna bail... pal with the fairlane isn't gonna go due to lack of gas money (has 4:57 gears in it) so i'm gonna piss with a buddy of mine's edsel...

9. blown49

blown49
    Member Emeritus

Every Friday night there is a big cruise-in (600-1000 cars) on Route 28 in Milford. Take the exit off of Rte. 275 east about 2 miles. Staek & Shake on the right at a traffic light. Usually starts around 5:30 and goes to 9:00 or so.

10. flash

flash

Great, thanks! My dad just picked up a chopped '47 Ford sedan, after taking a break from the hobby for a few years. I don't know if he can get it on the road in time but we'll at least go as spectators.