Register now to get rid of these ads!

chrome shops

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shaun harrington, Jan 12, 2011.

1. shaun harrington

shaun harrington

Anybody know of a reliable, reasonable, chrome shop. I have a grille and some jag parts for my 34 I need chromed. thanks Shaun.

2. 19Fordy

19Fordy

3. Can you really say "chrome" and "resonable" anymore? I think your decision needs to be based on the quality of the work you want done these days. Not the cost only.

4. Jimv

Jimv

D&D or D&B or B&B( lol) in providence, its right next to palmer spring & fairly close to the cape.About a hour from the bourne bridge.
    JimV
    PS I think its D&D!!

5. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

I second that for Pauls. Their work is excellent. You really don't want to give that grille to just anybody to chrome, do you?

6. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

It's D&D.
    I just had a bunch of stuff done by them a couple of weeks ago and was REAL happy.
    The price was cheaper than I've typically paid at other places, they gave me week turnaround...which ended up only being 1-1/2 days, and the quality was right on. I thought I was having a dream if you know what I mean with platers! I'll be taking more in for sure!!
    Ask for Dave.

D&D Chrome Plating
    355 Dexter Street
    Providence, RI 02907-2844
    (401) 861-0621

7. HotRodBen1987

HotRodBen1987
    BANNED

Don't know how far you're wanting to ship but Advanced Plating in Nashville, TN has always done a good job for me

8. Third reccommendation for PAULS in Pa...

9. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

Providence is a lot easier ride for us in MA, especially on the east side...D&D kicked a$$. :D

10. Jimv

Jimv

Did i tell ya or what!!Its gonna cost ya 3 beers when i make it to the garage!!lololol
    JimV

11. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

That just makes up for a fraction of my beers you've already sucked up!! :D ...but thanks!!

12. Jimv

Jimv

The place is scarey ain't it!!lol ya like that boiler sitting in the middle of the floor!
    JimV

13. Jimmy2s83

Jimmy2s83
    from Indiana

If you are willing to ship it contact "ChromePlaterJosh" The shop is an Alliance Vender so there is a discount for Hambers and he has several threads here showing the work.