Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chrome & Flames and customs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ron, Feb 26, 2004.

1. Ron

Ron

The magazine Chrome & Flames, I have seen on the stand but never bought them. Until the last couple the newest one has a custom section with features on

Squeeg's 41 Ford
    Richard Zocchi's 57 Fairlane
    Richard Zocchi's 56 Lincoln
    Rick Dore's Stilleto
    John D'Agostino's Cadster

They all have 4 to 6 pages each.
    Pretty cool

2. haring

haring

Never heard of it. Where did you find it? Is it a national magazine or a small run production?

3. [ QUOTE ]
    Never heard of it. Where did you find it? Is it a national magazine or a small run production?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was originally published in England in several languages but is now published by a German firm.Some newsstands carry it.A local newsstore I frequent has it.About 5 bucks and nice quality paper.

4. Rainer

Rainer

jep this is a german mag -- this issue is really good - but the rest is mostly about new cars [​IMG]

5. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

It's not German, I think it's Dutch.
    It's friggin hilarious, some of the best slewering of the English language I've ever read.

6. It's published in at least three different languages. I've seen the English, German and I think Belgian versions. They've had some excellent articles/features. Some pretty wild stuff too.[​IMG] You can pick up the English version at Barnes & Noble bookstores.
    Max