Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Chris Marks Memorial Car Show HEADS UP NORCAL!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nailhead_brent, Jan 15, 2009.

1. nailhead_brent

nailhead_brent

I just wante<wbr>d to put the word out again<wbr>, we lost a great<wbr> frien<wbr>d in a tragi<wbr>c accid<wbr>ent on Dec. 19th 2008,<wbr> Chris<wbr> Marks<wbr> lost his life while<wbr> drivi<wbr>ng his belov<wbr>ed '63 Nova.<wbr> Chris<wbr> was a Member of my Club, a true Hot Rodde<wbr>r, a perso<wbr>n who was loved<wbr> by all, he knew 3/4 of the world<wbr> and enjoy<wbr>ed all of our local<wbr> shows<wbr>. He was into Tradi<wbr>tiona<wbr>l Hot rods,<wbr> Boule<wbr>vard Kusto<wbr>ms and Truck<wbr>s of all Sorts<wbr>.

I am putti<wbr>ng toget<wbr>her a car show to help pay back the famil<wbr>y for their<wbr> loss and as a celeb<wbr>ratio<wbr>n of Chris<wbr>' Life.

I am looki<wbr>ng for donat<wbr>ions of an kind,<wbr> Raffl<wbr>es, Vendo<wbr>rs, and I encou<wbr>rage all atten<wbr>ding clubs<wbr> to make a Club Pick Troph<wbr>y as well.

The Show will be the 31st of Janua<wbr>ry and will start<wbr> rolli<wbr>n' cars in at about<wbr> 8am!

We will have a big BBQ, Raffl<wbr>es, and Club Built<wbr> and Picke<wbr>d Troph<wbr>ies.

If you or anyon<wbr>e you know would<wbr> like to donat<wbr>e anyth<wbr>ing or would<wbr> like to atten<wbr>d pleas<wbr>e conta<wbr>ct me or just show up!

My conta<wbr>ct is:
    Brent<wbr> Wilso<wbr>n
    707-<wbr>580-<wbr>9504
    Nailh<wbr>ead_<wbr>Brent<wbr>@<wbr>yahoo<wbr>.com

THE SHOW WILL BE AT THE VACAV<wbr>ILLE MAACO<wbr> in Vacav<wbr>ille,<wbr> Ca.

JANUA<wbr>RY 31st 2008
    8am-<wbr>4pm

[​IMG]

2. nailhead_brent

nailhead_brent