Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Chevy projects

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by droplord49, Aug 6, 2018.

1. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx

City: Bryan

State: TEXAS!
    Price: In ad
    Trying to clear out a couple projects l’ll probably never get to. The first one is a 1950 4 door deluxe fleetline. Over all it’s real solid, just a few small spots in the floor that need to be patched up. I got it a few years ago, just like it sits and I’ve never gone though all the parts inside, but it looks like most everything to make it complete is there, except the seats. I do not have the title to it, but the original motor is still in it, so the numbers are there to get a bonded title. The second one is a 1951 Belair hardtop. It too is pretty solid, with a just a few typical spots in the floors that need to be patched up. It was hot Rodded at some point in its life, so it has some crude V8 motor/trans mounts welded in and a Tri Five rear under it. I have the seat frames for it(hard to find). The windshield and center back glass are missing(you can get them new from Bob’s Auto Glass). I do have a title for it. I’m asking $800 for the Fleetline and $1500 for the Belair. Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. droplord49

droplord49
    from Bryan, Tx