Register now to get rid of these ads!

Chevy Interior question

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wayne57, Nov 11, 2010.

  1. wayne57
    Joined: Jun 16, 2010
    Posts: 18


    What do you call the pc that goes inside the window channel that makes it water proof. I need both front and back for my 51 chevy as they seem to broke or missing completely.

    Thanks guys for all the help

  2. squirrel
    Joined: Sep 23, 2004
    Posts: 49,274


    which window? front? back? side? door? vent? quarter?
  3. Wheelie
    Joined: Nov 26, 2008
    Posts: 234

    from Dallas

    Inner and outer window seals, then there is window guide felts that actually go in the channel that the glass rides on. Your probably talking about the outer window seals.

Share This Page

Register now to get rid of these ads!


Copyright © 1995-2021 The Jalopy Journal: Steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.

Atomic Industry
Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2014 XenForo Ltd.