Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

CHEVROLET 15" DEALER ACCESSORY WHEEL COVERS

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by BuckeyeBuicks, Nov 1, 2021.

1. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

City: New Plymouth

State: Ohio
    Price: 600.00
    I got this rare set of four early 50's Chevy accessory wheel covers (sold by Chevy dealers only) from the same gentleman that had the Cadillac sombreos listed else where in the classified section. He said they were on his first car, a 50 Chevy Bel-Air HT when he got it in the mid 50's. They have hung on his garage wall as long as he can remember. He is having to down size due to age and failing health. They are in nice condition but not mint as they have some light dings and scratches. The accent paint has been redone and looks great. a good stainless restored could make this set look better than new! DSCF2097.JPG DSCF2098.JPG DSCF2100.JPG I have collected and dealt in hubcaps and wheel covers for over 50 years and this is the only full set of these rare caps I have ever seen. Don't let them get away as you may never see another set for sale. Price is $600.00 plus shipping, I ship to the 48 states only. Payment by USPS money order or personal check (must clear before I send them) I have been on the paypal merry-go-round for the last time, can't put up with there hassles anymore! Do not bother making low-ball offers, I have seen a single beat all to hell cap of this type sell for over $200.00 so I think my price is reasonable.

SALE PENDING

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    302GMC likes this.
  2. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

SOLD! Thanks nasty54!!!

nasty54 likes this.