Register now to get rid of these ads!

Checking in from Utah

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Broncoman75, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Broncoman75

Broncoman75

Well, after lurking off and on for the last year or two I am finally trying to go active here.
    First off I am in northern UT and have been into cars since I was a kid I guess. I just turned 31 and realized I have been out of the scene for too long with going to college and moving around for jobs and its time to get back into a project. I am getting married next year and want to get my 65 ranchero back on the road for the getaway car. I did all the body, floors and paint on it back in highschool 12+ years ago. my first real project[​IMG]

Its got a 200ci I think and the 3 on the tree. It has been sitting for about 5 years and got flooded one winter and ruined the carpet and door panels. The clutch or flywheel seems warped, so I would also like to put a 5 speed in it since i have to take it apart anyway, so I am trying to get that figured out. It will also need new door panels, carpet, etc. maybe i would put some steelies on it too. the wheels on it were the only thing 4 bolt i could find at the time.

Anyway, I have a couple younger brothers who are afflicted as well here are their rides:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

after I get the ranchero back on the road I need to figure out what to do with this:
    [​IMG]
    I will start a separate thread for it I guess to get ideas and feedback, but its a 64 falcon panel..

2. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

3. ratstar

ratstar

Welcome from Utah!

4. Welcome from Connecticut

5. big bad john

big bad john

........Welcome from Wisconsin.....

6. Welcome from another FNG in Kaysville, UT.

-Erik
    Warlords C.C., Morgan, UT

7. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

welcome from utah

8. falconeer

falconeer

Bronco, go to my albums here on the HAMB to see my 65 (orig.289-2v) sedan delivery,along with the rest of my flock.

Butch Evans(Falconeer)
    Thomasville NC

9. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

welcome from stuckin , kansas.
    me like the chevy truck ....sweeeet.

10. oldman2

oldman2

Welcome and enjoy the site.

11. edcodesign

edcodesign
    ALLIANCE MEMBER