Register now to get rid of these ads!

Check out the custom windshield on the 37

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by motor mikey, Jun 22, 2003.

1. HAAS

HAAS

Man thats COOL, I always had an Idea for something like that after I saw a drawing McPhail did.

2. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

I liked this post so much I came back to look at it a fourth time. And that cab is so rad it took me three times to even notice the Vicky sitting behind it.

Look close Elrod - pretty sure that's a Deuce. How you doing with your cowl/door search?

3. It's a 32 Chevy waiting for the wood to be replaced with steel then chopped.
    Clark

4. Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee
    Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Lesson learned Clark. I didn't know Chevy made a car like that. Did they call it a Vickey?

5. autocol

autocol

[ QUOTE ]
    Damn, that truck looks great! Did you rob those window openings from another car, or totally fabricate yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

not to be a total arsehole but... did you READ the post!? it SHOWS him fabricating them!

6. motor mikey

motor mikey
    from hanover pa

Thanks for the words guys. The Chevy in the back isn't mine, but I will sell it and keep the money [​IMG]. I should have some pics up on Sunday that shows the cab on my chassis. It might start to look like something.

7. Elrod

Elrod

[ QUOTE ]
    not to be a total arsehole but... did you READ the post!? it SHOWS him fabricating them!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus, What a total arse hole!!! [​IMG] yeah. Acutally I was stupid and just looked at the first few pictures. I didn't want to read all the "That looks great" That looks awesome" "That is amazing" I just wanted to get right to asking him if that was in fact a Vickey! [​IMG] Yeah. I see the windshield now. I was smoking crack that day.

8. I think the Chevy is called a 5 passenger coupe or something dumb like that. It's a great car except the wood. An easy chop job turned into a nightmare once I saw how bad the wood is. I have to get it done before I can start my Bubbletop. Too bad it's getting the full street rod treatment after I'm done with it.
    Clark

9. Machinos

Machinos

That windshield is bitchin', but is the cab right-hand drive or what? Did you just mirror the image?

10. autocol

autocol

[ QUOTE ]
    I didn't want to read all the "That looks great" That looks awesome" "That is amazing"

[/ QUOTE ]

i know what you mean mate... even worse are the "hahahaha" posts...

11. Killer

Killer

12. lulabelle

lulabelle

I can't wait to see it on the frame!Do any of you guys have a shrinker-streacher set?All ya need is some strips of sheet-metal bent into angle stock to frame those flip out frames.If you neet to use mine,come get em!

13. james

james

Any updates on it?? Did you get the glass in?

14. autocol

autocol

bump.

anyone think this is T-O-M worthy?

15. My back is shot (blown disc) and I've got to finnish a few things before he can get it back.
    Clark

16. james

james

BTT-- I really think this deserves immortality in the tech-o-matic!

17. Rooster

Rooster

BTTT

Been thinkin about the same thing since the 33 Chrysler I just dug outa a woods has a shape lending itself to that anyhow! That's Awesome, it Does Look Pissed too, thanx for sharin it!!!