Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cheater's Show Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Super88, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Super88

Super88

The show was a great time as usual. Although my camera battery was almost dead I managed to get a few pics.

Attached Files:

2. Super88

Super88

A few more.

Attached Files:

3. sixpac

sixpac
    from Courtenay

Right on thanks for the posting looked like a great show. Was there a lot of cars there because these look real good. John

4. KnuckleDragger

KnuckleDragger

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Jonney

5. CadilacKid had his (Official) maiden voyage in this Six-Pack Caddy powered coupe...!

This car has the right stance and drips with cool goodies...!:cool:

Way to go Jake...!

6. ian

ian

Nice motor shots...thanks for sharing.

7. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

I would like to thank everyone for making this show one of the best. We couldnt possibly fit anymore cars into the lot and the street. The ally and the surronding streets were packed. I hope everyone had a great time. The after party at our shop was insane also. The boys from the Atomic Injectors made it a great time at the shop. We cant wait to do it all again next year. See you all at the Pile Up. Thaks again
    Chris

8. NiteOwlChris

NiteOwlChris

Oh yea, I cant forget. BobBleed suprised my girlfriend by staying up all night Friday and fixing her hood, and Johnycola drove it to the show. That made my year. THanks again guys!!

9. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

Thanks for everyone comming and staying for the after dodgeball event. Great time had by all. Thanks again..........

10. looks like i missed a good show, first time in years. pics helped, although i almost had the wife convinced to head out friday night to make the 850 mile drive one way...

11. hotrod34

hotrod34

Great Pictures, The show was fun and there were alot of great cars there. Anyone else have pics to share?

Adam

12. draggin ass

draggin ass
    BANNED
    from hell

WAS A FUN SHOW! lots of cool cars, and cool people. to bad the people with the party were slackin.....:D

13. CheaterCarl

CheaterCarl

Super 88, Dr. Hot Rod thanks for posting the pics! My limited intelligence prevents me from such things. I thank you both for coming to the show, I only wish "The Sin Wagon" could have made it.
    A MASSIVE THANK YOU to all that came and enjoyed themselves. You fellow HAMBers make our show what it is. I thank you and our club thanks you. As always...Crazy mad stupid fresh ill ass shout outs to all the clubs that made it...Atomic Injectors, Andy and Brian from the Emperors, Bare Bones, Chrome Czars, Bloody Knuckles, Cam Snappers, No Club, Numnuts, Roberto Merkado (aka Bob Bleed), Triple J (Johnny Jean Jacket), Jakester, you crackas all rule. Any the others I may be forgetting because I'm dumb I thank you. The aftershow shindig was a blast! Dodge Ball, burnouts, a little skateboarding and BMX.
    I do believe that Chocolate Chip cookies maybe the only thing closer to the purest form of good times. Once again Thank you and I hope to see all of you at the Pile Up and or next year.
    Love,
    Carl - Cheaters Car Club

14. wish i could have made it up for the show. i'll be up there on the 20th though for rockerbox at the fuel cafe. maybe i'll hook up with you fellas and get to check out the shop and stuff. i'll be heading up friday morning. pm me with your numbers and i'll give you a ring when i get in.

15. BrianPettit

BrianPettit

16. BrianPettit

BrianPettit

17. BrianPettit

BrianPettit

18. BrianPettit

BrianPettit

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the coolest stroller I have ever seen.

[​IMG]

19. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

I had a great time. A ton of hot cars I couldnt believe how may car's you guy's cramed it that place. Plus getting my 34 out when I had too was very easy. The cheese burger and fries you cant get any thing like that in Il.

THANKS!!!

20. 38pickup

38pickup

Here are a few of my pictures from the show. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. nummnut

nummnut

22. LiL' NiCk

LiL' NiCk

More pix---

Wingnutz CAUGHT not talking but working !!!:D And flame-thrower atomic Injector chevy & barebones sled w/ my buddy's falcon

Attached Files:

23. draggin ass

draggin ass
    BANNED
    from hell

did you guys fix the fuckin starter on the 64?

24. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

Zack dont be a clown you fixed it!!! lol :D

25. Dirty2

Dirty2

Great picts , Thanks for sharing !!!!

26. LiL' NiCk

LiL' NiCk

Zack...There teeth on the solenoid gear were chipped...it was poppin out 'cause of you--but it went back it & didn not catch & made the same spinnin noise.

Napa had the starter. Put ot it it worked & he went home to get the family.
    Also zack, rockerbox bike show is this sat., I want to mess w/ my chebby but NEED to go to this show. Maybe sun. ??

DAMN!! AA/Fuel......I THINK I was in front of you & didn't know it! You bs'ed w/ my dietrich buddy(i THINK?), too!! I could given you your poster!!! AHHHH!

27. SlickT

SlickT
    from Tn
    1. A-D Truckers
    2. Inline motors

Nice Pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

28. CadillacKid

CadillacKid

I want to give a special thanks to wingnutz for helping me with my carbs on my coupe as much as he did.... Mark you are a tru friend, and if you ever need anything, just ask... Man this HAMB stuff's great! Thanks to the Cheaters for a most excellent show... I felt like I had come home... and a big thank you to Max Gearhead for the Hamb sticker for my windsheild...I'll sport it with pride!

29. hotrod34

hotrod34

Great Pics so far.

30. Jaker

Jaker

Cadillac Kid - your motor was fucking awesome!- ever consider turning your air scoops around? Maybe it would help with adusting the carbs? Either way that coupe is pretty bad ass.