Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Cheaterama 2008 Pictures (Nite Owl, Milwaukee, WI)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Q, Aug 23, 2008.

1. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Really cool pics dude, thanks for sharing!

2. acRocker

acRocker

I hope that I post this right... So, I didn't have many cherries. I showed up too late and there were a ton of shadows runnin over everything. Out of the bombs I made some cherry bombs. Dork:D. Of the photos I've posted (so far) I played around with the lame basic tools I have on thing. I think they're fun.
    CCRedWheel3.5.jpg CC back window2.jpg JakerHotRod2.jpg

3. Really have to agree on this one...!

Pretty sad that I have to choose between drive for a drag versus hang with my Homies...!

????????????????????? Can this be changed Next Year ???????????????????

Don't want to miss this kind of action..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KDtD_YoJgaY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KDtD_YoJgaY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  4. 65 impala

65 impala

yes thanks for sharing

5. great pics

Thanks

6. Jaker

Jaker

Thanks for the pics, I'm pretty excited about my dash (when it's not on fire!)

-Jake

7. Engine-Ear

Engine-Ear
    Alliance Vendor

wingnutz, clever vid!!

thanks for hosting this year's show, gents...

Carl and/or Jerome, how many cars were on location, anyway? In addition to the rods, I really dug the fact there were five 1962 full size Pontiacs there!

8. greendream

greendream

I made it up there and the show was great! I couldn't afford to bring my car since it was kind of a last minute decision. But it will be there next year. Thanks for putting on an awesome show.

9. Green49Ford

Green49Ford

There was over 200 paid cars. We go for quality and not quantity. That doesn't include the streets that were packed as well. Thanks again for everyone showing up. Next year we are planning on having more Pabst on hand. I guess the 900+ cans weren't enough.
    CheaterJack

10. acRocker

acRocker

On Fire?!! Guess I didn't hear about that. Narrrly. Here's another one with a bit of play, but like I mentioned before the shadows were in my way everywhere so I didn't take many pics.
    JakerTimeCheck2.jpg