Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Charlotte Auto Fair

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jeff J, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Jeff J

Jeff J

Well, Who's going to the Auto Fair ??? I'll be there with my new steering column firewall boot seal and brake /clutch firewall boot seal also !! The new ones, fits all size columns such as non-tilt tilt columns and have the new one with finned insert in satin or polished and stainless steel polished insert as a option !! This will also fit the new column from Ididit as there new 40 Ford steering column as we punch a hole for the shiftier shaft!
    Thanks to Dennis O'Brien for making the finned insert for me !!!! So hope to see ya there !!!! As of now I have no idea where I'm going to be ,but will pos column booots 016.JPG column booots 007.JPG Kalamazoo 009.jpg Kalamazoo 008.JPG Kalamazoo 005.JPG t when I find out tomorrow > Thanks !!!

dan31 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. topher5150

topher5150

I grabbed some info from your booth at the street rod nats north. Does the price include the shiney?

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

when? exact location?

4. topher5150

topher5150

kalamazoo a couple of weeks ago

5. This weekend at the Charlotte Motor Speedway. As for the EXACT vendor space, Jeff will let us know when he gets there in the morning.

6. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

be sure to take pics & post here

7. I will be there. Cleaned out my garage and need to get rid of some stuff.

8. Jeff J

Jeff J

No, but with your HAMB discount it does !

9. Jeff J

Jeff J

Bad part I stuck in the booth in the orange section garage ! Nobody to help run the booth so I can't get out and take pics ! But feel free to post them on here if ya want !

Attached Files:

10. Jeff J

Jeff J

auto fair 002.JPG I'm in the orange section in the Venders Garage that all they give for location !

11. Jeff J

Jeff J

Was nice to put a eye on some of you here on the H.A.M.B. ! Thanks it was fun talking to you all !